Howdy

wolf39518

Howdy everyone. First off I wanna say that I am so glad to be Part of this Forum and that it is an honor to be here. Well my name is Joshua, I live in Oklahoma more specifically the Mustang/Yukon area which is south central for those of you that are not familiar with Oklahoma. I am about to get my first Husky. There is a rescue in Texas and With fingers crossed I will have my first in a short time. Ever since I can remember it has been a dream of mine to own a husky but Life situations have prevented me before this in getting one. I plan on taking loads of pictures and some videos but those will be linked in later with a personal blog/diary. This being the first time that I own a husky I would like to know some things that have helped y'all keeping them entertained and happy, types of food that you feed them, treats, products that you use to help with the shedding, and even toys. Of course these would be used in conjunction with the daily walks that I have planned. My partner and I will mostly be able to have at least one of us at home at all times. More about myself well I work for a major airline(name withheld to comply with company policies about public forums), I try to stay true to the saying "Being a kid at heart.", Lets see I am a Major Sci Fi fan I will not go into great details at least in my intro, I love books, the outdoors, camping, and Of course the Canis Family. My partner and I have been dating more than two years now. At first He was against getting an animal but we all have our ways of getting what we want and eventually(almost imedately) begging and showing his picture he said yes so we are just waiting to get into our house before we finialize the adaption but that is just around the corner so I decided to start getting ready. Umm I am pretty open so ask me anything. I dont like writing about myself so this is a good place to end my intro I will reply to this post when the adoption is completed that will include the blog and links to pics and videos.

Hello there and welcome to the forum, glad to hear you're wanting to get a rescue husky. Lots out there needing forever homes. There's tons of information, tips, tricks, stories, personal experiences and more scattered through the threads. Anything specific you don't find an answer to fee free to post up a question of if you just want more specific info just ask. We're all friendly here and have a few things in common like loving huskies and all dogs basically! Glad you made it to the forum, hope you enjoy it as much as the rest of us do :D