This girl may be joining our pack in 6 weeks

NicTurtle

post-6436-13586069562939_thumb.jpg Here's a better new photo. Soooooo cute! I can't stand it. (if I do say so myself)

She's 3 weeks now and I'm so in love. My husband jokes that we went to Ireland this year and we're adopting a red head. Might have to give her an Irish name. Any one got some suggestions? I know its a bad picture. I'm a photographer who is absolutely mentally challenged when it comes to getting a decent pic with my phone. :redface1:

Can't wait to see her little personality come out.

post-6436-13586069394882_thumb.jpg

Edited by NicTurtle

She's 3 weeks now and I'm so in love. My husband jokes that we went to Ireland this year and we're adopting a red head. Might have to give her an Irish name. Any one got some suggestions? I know its a bad picture. I'm a photographer who is absolutely mentally challenged when it comes to getting a decent pic with my phone. :redface1:

Can't wait to see her little personality come out.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]57886[/ATTACH]

I'd call her Sarah........even though our Sarah is from the UK.........what better name for a ginger?

So tiny and cute!

Flanna - an Irish name that means redhead

Derry another Irish name that means redhead

Edana an Irish name that means Little fire

Fionnghuala or Fenella or Finella all mean white shouldered

Faoiltiama an Irish name that means wolf lady

Good finds Pat! I was thinking of Finula / Fenella as white shouldered or maybe Kiera?

awww...congrats! I want another one! okay I take that back, I know I would jump off a cliff if I had to potty train three dogs in less than 18months. It is awesome that you are adding a red to the pack!