How do you keep your husky cool?

Austinville

Kiddie swimming pool. Sometimes I fill some two litter bottles with water and freeze it overnight. Then its a big chunk of ice they can lay by the next day. Other than that I grin and bear it when they dig their holes under shade bushes so they can lay in cool dirt.

Kiddie swimming pool. Sometimes I fill some two litter bottles with water and freeze it overnight. Then its a big chunk of ice they can lay by the next day. Other than that I grin and bear it when they dig their holes under shade bushes so they can lay in cool dirt.

Kiddie pool is the way to go also frozen yogart :cool:

I've bigger ponds close to where I live, so no matter the hour, Ghost's happy to go in and swim (and very unhappy if I don't throw him sticks or balls). Once I had trouble getting him out of there, he just wouldn't get out, lol. He doesn't care if it's noon, the hottest time of day, if I get sunburnt or not (which I do), he wants to SWIM.

Else I give him frozen carrot to munch upon, occasional ice in his water bowl, or I just water his head so he's cooler.