Newbie here! :)

fadedxstar

Hi everyone! I'm Terri, I'm 28 and from a rural town in Kentucky and will be getting my very first ever Husky in September. I am married and have a four year old little girl named Austin. I currently am a stay at home mom/college student, but I am a veterinary assistant by trade. I can not tell you all how excited I am to get her. I've wanted a Siberian for about 20 years now. I love the breed and everything about them! I am having trouble naming her though. I will try to figure out how to upload pictures so you all can see her. She was born July 30th. :) I am so thrilled, I can't explain it.

Anyway, I hope to gain some more insight about the breed that I don't already know and make some friends, and maybe some close to me friends!!!

post-8603-135860694009_thumb.jpg

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi there and welcome to the best husky forum on the net! You've come to the right place for everything husky that's for sure. There's tons of info, tips, tricks, personal experience and much more. We all love to talk and share stories and photos about our huskies. We have a bit in common seeing as were both from Kentucky (not close to Irvine myself, I've heard of it but have no clue where it is really lol) and both are college students. Here's hoping you enjoy this forum as much as the rest of us, its a great place to spend some free time.

WELCOME! u've come to the right place, i've just got a pup too! same situation, always wanted a Husky!! :D

:D I'm glad! I even have a sign that says "Caution: Husky Crossing" that I've had for about ten years now. I knew one day I'd always own a Husky and I finally have my chance!!!

Welcome! How old is your new pup? I remember when Iceblink was little, she and her littermates were a blast and a half. Such sweet faces that are perfectly designed to get them out of trouble.

She's only a little under 5 weeks right now. I am so thrilled to get her. :) I can already tell that she is going to be such a little spoiled girl. :D Iceblink is such a cool name!!! :D And I completely agree that their faces are designed to get them out of trouble!!

Thanks!

Hi there and welcome to the best husky forum on the net! You've come to the right place for everything husky that's for sure. There's tons of info, tips, tricks, personal experience and much more. We all love to talk and share stories and photos about our huskies. We have a bit in common seeing as were both from Kentucky (not close to Irvine myself, I've heard of it but have no clue where it is really lol) and both are college students. Here's hoping you enjoy this forum as much as the rest of us, its a great place to spend some free time.

I'm so happy I found this website. Google does wonders. LOL! Oh really!? AWESOME! Where do you live here? Irvine is on the Eastern side of Richmond. :) I'm already loving it! Also, you have my best friend's name too! So I know you automatically have to be cool! hehe

Welcome to the pack :D

Bet you can't wait to bring her home!

Have you any thought on name - something generic or something more unusual?

Thank you so much! I really can't. I'm going to try to go see her this week! I miss her a ton. I'm glad I can have one though. :)

To be honest I haven't really thought much about it. I wanted something more unusual, but Angel keeps popping into my head because of her eyes. :) I'm going to go see her like I said so maybe I can get something from her personality!