Newbie here! :)

fadedxstar

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so happy I found this website. Google does wonders. LOL! Oh really!? AWESOME! Where do you live here? Irvine is on the Eastern side of Richmond. :) I'm already loving it! Also, you have my best friend's name too! So I know you automatically have to be cool! hehe

I've been to Richmond but only once or twice so apparently I was close to Irvine and didn't know it lol. I'm around the Danville area but live about 30 minutes from it but I spend most of my time in Danville doing school work and what not. And I've met/heard of two other Fallons around here, I've met one. I have a love hate relationship with my name, I like it for the most part but can't tell you how many times I'm mistaken for a man :@I get letters for Mr. Fallon and everything. But this forum is awesome, very addicting too haha so be prepared to visit often :P

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Terri! :welcome: Good lookin pup! Great people around here....you'll be an 24/7 husky addict just like the rest of us in know time! :D

Thank you so much! Sorry it took so long! Couldn't remember my login name. LOL! I was trying on a different site and it wouldn't let me in. I was like OH DUH! LOL

I've been to Richmond but only once or twice so apparently I was close to Irvine and didn't know it lol. I'm around the Danville area but live about 30 minutes from it but I spend most of my time in Danville doing school work and what not. And I've met/heard of two other Fallons around here, I've met one. I have a love hate relationship with my name, I like it for the most part but can't tell you how many times I'm mistaken for a man :@I get letters for Mr. Fallon and everything. But this forum is awesome, very addicting too haha so be prepared to visit often :P

That's awesome! We go to Richmond all the time. Have you ever went to the Lake Reba dog park there? I know of two up in Ohio, where I'm from.. :) I'm the same way because my name is Terri.. so it's often thought I'm a man. It's SO annoying. I keep getting it too because of my daughter. Her name is Austin..

I can't wait, If I can ever remember my password. LOL

Welcome to the forum, such a beautiful mask she has, good luck with finding a name. Our rescue husky Mollie chose her name, she wouldn't respond to anything else.

Thank you so much!! :) We've decided to name her Luna Skye. We couldn't really decide on either of them.. :) I'm so happy to get her, she did so well last night!

That's awesome! We go to Richmond all the time. Have you ever went to the Lake Reba dog park there? I know of two up in Ohio, where I'm from.. :) I'm the same way because my name is Terri.. so it's often thought I'm a man. It's SO annoying. I keep getting it too because of my daughter. Her name is Austin..

I can't wait, If I can ever remember my password. LOL

I've never been to the dog park there, don't get out too much honestly lol. When we were there we went to a show that was hosted by some of the EKU students and then I've drove through Richmond maybe a few other times. It really is a great forum, when I'm not busy with school work and what not I'm on here quite a bit. Always someone online :D

understand that! i get mistaken for a guy a lot too. mail for MR. Alex Rumsey. LOL