Flippin people, grumble grumble arghhhhh!

Povodny

Just got back from the chemist, walked over to pick up my prescription an took Togo an Safi for the fresh air an company. They behaved perfectly on the way there, I had to hook them outside while I went in an dropped the script an was told there was a 15 minute wait, I asked for Safi's while I was there as well and was asked as they're so busy could I come back on Monday for hers. No problem I say. All the time I can see the pair of them outside and they're just sitting there like lambs. I go back outside to wait with them an put them back on my belt.

So I wait, an I wait an I wait. Togo starts to get restless Safi starts whining. A chap comes up an starts messing with Togo an Togo in turn starts responding with his deep gruff rarar sounds, which most people mistake for aggression. The chap didn't but the people sat waiting in the chemist did! After a few minutes he left an Togo now really bored started woowooing Safi joined in and we ended up with a full blown howl, which is bad enough except the area although open has a covered open roof so the sound reverberated massively! There was no point my trying to quiet them immediately aas from experience I know that doesn't work, so I waited a few moments an then quietly told them to shush. They did.

In the mean time while they were howling the women behind the counter started complaining about the noise saying how disrespectful it was to let them be so noisy and complaining I was too close to the automatic doors and preventing them closing an blotting the sound out. Firstly the sensor spectrum must be massive as I was more than half way across the walk way away from the doors and secondly people waiting inside where right up close!! I could see people nodding an adding their penneth worth an felt really annoyed! Comments like 'glad they don't live next door' an such being passed about.

When I think how flippin noisy my neighbours dogs are!! Mine cause barely a ripple!!

I was so miffed I hooked them back up to the railing an went back in an asked if my prescription was ready YET! The woman behind the counter looked me up an down, asked me what my name was an then said it had only just been done, as she lifted it off the shelf where it had possibly sat for the last 15 minutes. (they normally call put your name asa they come out for collection before shelving them, they mustn't have called me!) I said thank you with as much sarcasm as I could put into two words an went back to my poor bored dawgies, I fumed all the way home which spoiled my so called relaxing walk for some fresh air between nightshifts.

I really hate people like her. And after I was so reasonable about waiting for Safi's prescription till Monday! She may be a dog and so in their eyes less important, but that still means I have to make another journey back to the shop to get it!

Think I'll take all four with me next time

Mmmmwwwuuuuhhaaahhhaaaa ...

See how they like all four kicking off :rofl:

hate people like that , ive had someone moan before bout bings barking outside a shop had to try n explain that actually he was abandoned before we got him so doesnt like being left outside without me , he soon shut up when he realised he was bitching bout a dog whos owner was right next to him lol

LOL next time put on dark glasses and take a white stick.

Then take them in the chemists if they complain tell them they are seeing eye dogs. :P