made 2 feel guilty

BingBlaze n Skyla

Seen a petrol blue 10m one for "£36.99 but it's on a site called mammoth pets and I'm not sure about them as i've never heard of them! Been on amazon and found this http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B007HKDU9E/ref=pd_lpo_k2_dp_sr_2?pf_rd_p=103612307&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=B007HKFU0G&pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_r=0AGTCSYYTN0K5MRHFX9P

very cheap but why? And what's the nobby bit all about?!

edit: here's the link for mammoth pets blue one. Reckon it's a bit shady?

http://www.mammothpets.co.uk/search?utf8=%E2%9C%93&query=giant+flexi+professional

think the nobby bit is just the seller , not sure

hmm £36 isnt bad but i managed to get the black one for 29.52 on amazon - they put the price up the day after :/ lol ill just stick to black lol people think shes a boy as it is so it dont matter really its just me being fussy

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was telling my oh about this (only because my mum is exactly the same) and he said at the end of the day if you have money left over then it shouldnt matter what you spend it on....... if you want a new lead and it is beneficial then buy it...... if you want a pair of jimmy choos and u will wear them buy them..... do what makes you happy chick xxx

think the nobby bit is just the seller , not sure

hmm £36 isnt bad but i managed to get the black one for 29.52 on amazon - they put the price up the day after :/ lol ill just stick to black lol people think shes a boy as it is so it dont matter really its just me being fussy

Yeah I preferred the amazon price too, lol. Just wondered if it was a Con of some type. Can't believe someone would call themselves Nobby! Lol.

Yeah I preferred the amazon price too, lol. Just wondered if it was a Con of some type. Can't believe someone would call themselves Nobby! Lol.

Lol u never know in this world good thing with amazon is u can always take it up thru them if something happens

Sent from my ST18i using Forum Runner

My mum often makes comments about things I've bought for Raya and I feel I should spend MORE on her than what I do. You're being responsible for Skyla which is great !! You shouldn't feel guilty. Much better you buying a longer lead than anything bad.

Chin up lady..hopefully the moment you see Skyla's happy face playing on the end of her new lead you'll feel a lot better :)

My mum often makes comments about things I've bought for Raya and I feel I should spend MORE on her than what I do. You're being responsible for Skyla which is great !! You shouldn't feel guilty. Much better you buying a longer lead than anything bad.

Chin up lady..hopefully the moment you see Skyla's happy face playing on the end of her new lead you'll feel a lot better :)

True I never really drink cuz I drive now last time I went out I had 3 drinks cuz I wasn't driving n terry paid for those the last time I went out before then was my birthday in June n I spent a tenner so it's not like I'm wasting my money on getting drunk all the time like some people do ,, Oh deffo I'm already looking forward to it arriving n taking her out on it lol

It comes down to this you earn the money. You can spend your money any way that you want. If it does not put you in a bind then I always say that its play money * i do put some twords savings though* Its not as if your buying some dog jacket that can make them fly around the house like a ufo *eyes go glassy as i imagine* oops sorry back to reality. I tell my partner anytime that we can afford it and not set us back buy what you want.

It comes down to this you earn the money. You can spend your money any way that you want. If it does not put you in a bind then I always say that its play money * i do put some twords savings though* Its not as if your buying some dog jacket that can make them fly around the house like a ufo *eyes go glassy as i imagine* oops sorry back to reality. I tell my partner anytime that we can afford it and not set us back buy what you want.

Lol a dog jacket that did that would definitely get bought if it existed lol too funny!!

Thanks