Most expensive item your Husky has destroyed?

Sarah

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Vixen the list is so long I o not know from where to start 3 pairs of curtains the first was the most expensive and I did love them now I have a 30£ one after the husband convince me to buy it after I stay with a second pair more the 2 months ripped in the windows and to not forget 3d glasses not a pair she eat 2 .....

Blaze has only ever really chewed paper , school didnt belive it when my little brother told them the dog did actually eat his homework lol

Skyla well where to start - the most expensive things are probably ripping the wall paper off the walls making mum want to just redecorate the whole living room

my GHDs

and several pairs of trainers

We' ve been quite lucky with ours. They've had Tims brasher boots three pairs of my daughters river island bought going out shoes Tims 2 week old fossil watch strap, fortunately not the watch, 2 silk blouses (only the good stuff :/ ). Once sack got up stairs into my daughters room and shredded all her pyjama bottoms and knickers including all those that were sets. Togos do the same to my knickers (matching sets) Loki steals cuddly toys and destuffs them . So nothing terribly major just annoying lol

Oh and every dog bed I've ever bought them

when micha was speyed and not allowed out she ate loads of stuff, but the most expensive was a wooden stair banister, i replaced it myself a carpenter would have been so expensive. after that she started clawing up the carpet she also took a perfect bite out of my daughters school shoes, i had to send her to school with a note saying "please excuse briony for not wearing her school shoes the dog ate them".

amber has eaten about 25 pairs of shoes several baseball caps, all the wooden handles on the chest of draws in our bedroom, her dog bed, our bed frame basically anything in our room is for her to chew on.

suki ate a garden bench i made

Edited by davidjk

The first (and only) time we left Suka alone, in my bedroom, he destroyed the following (trying to get out.)

- The carpet before my door. It was so chewed up (and bloody due to the sharp 'carpet tacks' that hold the carpet in place.), I couldn't open my door. So I got out a knife and cut a square so my door can open.

To recarpet my room would cost atleast $500, plus the annoying fact I'd have to put my bed and all of my other furniture out of the room.

- The window blind. Again, all torn up and bloody. $150

- Cop charge - $75. When the blind snapped, it must have made the sound of a window breaking...so that set off out window-break alarm. Cops came, rang the doorbell, and saw that nothing was 'wrong', so they charged us $75 for the 'false alarm.'

- A ripped window screen - $50

Suka ripped the screen open to go on the roof, then jump off the 2nd story to escape from the house. He somehow didn't injure himself.

(And, hey, I have a picture of the screen! A dog sized hole... Psycho_Suka_by_CanuckZD.jpg

a sofa, a countless number of dog beds, collar,leads and harnessess, a matress on one of the kids beds, phones chargers, i think thats all lol xx

Our Kallie ate many holes in the drywall in the mudroom where we keep her (during teething season). Probably will cost $200 to fill and repaint, eventually.

$50.00 for the one and only dogbed we bought her when she was 5 months old. That took her only a few hours to shred.

$25.00 for an anti-pull harness that she wore only twice (think she meant that one for a reason, lol?) And many, many stuffys. Now we go to the thrift store to get a fresh supply when we need them.

LOL Vals post reminded me I lost a £50 pair of Phillips headphones, headphones intact but cable in multiple pieces.

Kells has lost many pairs of in ear headphone. Several TV, DVD etc remotes

also lost count of how many muzzles and harnesses have been dismantled by the furry foursome !!!.

Reading through some of these I think I've been quite lucky with my 2, Storm has never touched a thing in the 2 years I've had her and Shadow's only ever chewed the edge of a carpet when he was teething and scratched the door when he wants to go out although he does constantly destroy his toys