Most expensive item your Husky has destroyed?

Sarah

Bindi - Head rest in the car...she got angry with me have a nature call and she was left in the car for no more then 30 secs....

Alpha - a few socks and a HTC touchpro2 mobile phone but that did not cost me anything as it is insured

we are offcourse not counting the Garden LOLOL that is totally destroyed

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The front door. Was worried about everything in the flat except the front door, so of course he went for it since he had free access to it. Then my notebook charger, since then I've had a shitty one that's twice had to been changed do to defect in manufacturing. It's good bf has so many other electronics I could use.

LOL Vals post reminded me I lost a £50 pair of Phillips headphones, headphones intact but cable in multiple pieces.

Kells has lost many pairs of in ear headphone. Several TV, DVD etc remotes

also lost count of how many muzzles and harnesses have been dismantled by the furry foursome !!!.

i have also lost shoes, wigs, underwear, lots of jewellery

puppy pillows and beds

My dog is a pervert. All of my expensive custom bras, and a pair of Fredrick's Of Hollywood brand new patent leather stiletto heels. And he peed on my wedding dress, but I can't fault him for that, he was looking out for my best interests! Lol!!:clap: