Scary!

MollynDiesel

Its my first day of my first ever job tomorrow, working 1pm-9pm (i haven't done anything since leaving school due to depression) and im really nervous!

I managed to get the job after my first ever interview (quite an achievement i think) and now the first day is finally here!

I dont even know what i'm nervous about since i've been going there every saturday for 4 years basically (since it opened) so i know the entire store, have seen most of the staff come and go and am quite good friends with 1 of the dep managers and a few of the staff so i'm not nervous about the staff or not knowing anyone. I think i am nervous about people asking me questions, i haven't done any training yet (imagine i'll get my guide tomorrow) and although i know a bit about most things i just dont want to mess it up :(

Fingers crossed for tomorrow though!

I am sure you will be fine, so are the bosses as they had enough confidence in you to give you the job. Don't be afraid to say ' I am sorry I don't know that but I will get someone who can help you, or I will find out for you'. If you are polite and friendly then you will be fine.

I am sure you will be fine, so are the bosses as they had enough confidence in you to give you the job. Don't be afraid to say ' I am sorry I don't know that but I will get someone who can help you, or I will find out for you'. If you are polite and friendly then you will be fine.

Thats true :) I would say that anyway but atleast it shows i'm trying to help and not just guessing an answer :)

good luck youll be fine! wot you need to worry about is if some plans a meet near your store and they decide they all need treats because they will all come to you!!! lol youll end up with a pack of hungry huskys trashing the place. hard 1 to explaine to the boss!!!!

good luck youll be fine! wot you need to worry about is if some plans a meet near your store and they decide they all need treats because they will all come to you!!! lol youll end up with a pack of hungry huskys trashing the place. hard 1 to explaine to the boss!!!!

They have treats at the tills for dogs ;) but i think if there was a meet we may run out pretty quickly lol

Your gonna do great hun...... once your first shift is over you will come on here look at this post and think t*t!!! what was i worried about!!!!....... im gonna say it, not that you will need it, good luck chick....knock em dead (not literally) xx

Lmao! Very blunt :P But probably very true. Will wonder what i'm being sill about :)

Thank you! :D