Have you ever done this?

Sarah

Sent a text to someone you REALLY shouldn't have done?

[MENTION=1]Marc[/MENTION] sent a text to me Friday night although i wasn't the recipient, [MENTION=17]Susan[/MENTION] his mother was!! It was a bit, ok a lot rude as well :eek:

I have never laughed so hard in my life when he told me! :lmao:

Have you done something similar?

Not so bad but I sent my oh a text about spotting him standing outside morrisons looking like a tramp. Only problem was I sent it my mate who was meeting me in the pub aswell as the oh and she was in the vicinity of morissons. Thankfully she was ok about it once i realised my mistake. Also sent one to my sister meant for the oh but luckily all it said was "i miss you" or something similar. Still took me over ten messages and at least an hour to finally get through to her that yes i do miss her but it wasn't a text meant for her! :banghead:

1 year ago i finally convinced my husband to let me have another husky. We found the perfect little boy who is now our Keeva. Husband contacted the breeders and had made arrangements on when was a good time to visit. Its a 2hr drive there and he had to go on his own as i had to stay here to pick kids up from school. So i left it up to him to contact them. When he had it all organized he sent me a text that mentioned what he wanted in return for going (if you know what i mean) but it was sent to the wife of the breeder team instead. My Husband was so embarrassed and to make it worse he still had to go meet her in person.

1 year ago i finally convinced my husband to let me have another husky. We found the perfect little boy who is now our Keeva. Husband contacted the breeders and had made arrangements on when was a good time to visit. Its a 2hr drive there and he had to go on his own as i had to stay here to pick kids up from school. So i left it up to him to contact them. When he had it all organized he sent me a text that mentioned what he wanted in return for going (if you know what i mean) but it was sent to the wife of the breeder team instead. My Husband was so embarrassed and to make it worse he still had to go meet her in person.

LOL - I bet it WAS embarrassing!

I've been on the received end of some...interesting...texts from random people who probably had the wrong number. LOL