What is wrong with people

Stranger

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh and skyla is not fat! She's perfectly plump :)

Lol thanks , she's always been a big girl even as a puppy she was like twice the size ov her siblings so I'm not worried that she's bigger then she should be she's also taller then she should be so she's gonna weigh more I think people are just jealous ov how gorgeous and soft and fluffy n awesome she is lol

Sent from my ST18i using Forum Runner

Lol thanks , she's always been a big girl even as a puppy she was like twice the size ov her siblings so I'm not worried that she's bigger then she should be she's also taller then she should be so she's gonna weigh more I think people are just jealous ov how gorgeous and soft and fluffy n awesome she is lol

I agree Nix, she is spectacular :)

Its a crazy-wild world we live in these days! with 'social networking' and such a strong interent presence in everybody's lives. Its turning a lot of people into total numptys. The world we live in has changed people, and not for the better! People, here in the UK anyway, seem to be obsessed with bettering people, and looking down on people, and having more than the next man etc. Its all BS. I blame the media, celebrity role models, and the GARBAGE on TV, its sending people loopy man!

As far as our 'pets' are concerned though, everybody has there own reasons & makes there own choices, and that should be respected no matter what.

Pedigree, KC Registered, Champion BloodLine, etc. etc. It doesn't mean 'as much' as some people like to think...its just 'STATUS' and in today's world people are 'STATUS' mad.

For example, look at my little puppy - Bowe, she's not KC Reg, or Pedigree, probably carries no champion bloodline what so ever - BUT with out a DOUBT, she loves us all, unconditionally and for us, she's perfect.

Now some people, would say, well she might carry bad traits, genetic problems, and this & that, which is fair play. But for me, I'm happy in the fact that I saved her from a life of hell or NO LIFE at all and stopped a puppy farmer in his tracks! thread on that below;

http://www.husky-owners.com/forum/showthread.php/45797-Puppy-Farmer-gets-JUSTICE-today!?p=709770#post709770

You dont achieve that when buying a £500+ KC Registered, Pedigree Puppy now do ya' ;)

...That's all i'm trying to say, we all have our own reasons for the choices me make...and this should be respected.

A lot of these people are from the snooty purebred reigns supreme bandwagon. Basically a lot of pretentious, arrogant snobs. They wouldn't last 5 minutes here and I for one am glad. Can do without all the pointless bullying and snobbery thank you very much!

I guess I'm one of the "snooty purebred reigns supreme" people, as well as someone who has fostered over 100 unwanted Siberians and I've lasted on here pretty much since the forum started. There is bullying and childishness on both sides of that particular debate.

The important thing to remember is that Facebook (or Hatebook as I call it) is not real life and the only people who regard it as such are sad, lonely individuals who don't have a real life! Facebook is useful for sharing information and that is about it! I can't believe the numbers of people who pour out their heart on Facebook, making themselves vulnerable to all kinds of creepy individuals.

Anyone can be an instant expert on Facebook. I've lost count of the times I have found something that I wrote on the basis of 20 years experience of the breed, presented as if it was the work of a five-minute wonder "wannabe" on their Hatebook page.

The best advice regarding Hatebook, Twa tter etc is that given by Benjamin Franklin a few hundred years ago, "Believe none of what you hear and half of what you see"

Mick

I guess I'm one of the "snooty purebred reigns supreme" people,

Mick

I would never say you were that at all Mick.

I value what you say and Ive lost count the times ive shared the things youve wrote regarding breeding and offlead

:D

Much love to skyla, seeing as chewy has filled out as well and actually I think huskies don't look right without a bit of meat on them :)

People are obsessed with status.

"My dog is bigger/stronger/prettier than yours!", "My dog is a pedigree and yours is a mutt!", "Why are you supporting a kill shelter!? "

I've had those sentences said to me throughout the years by ignorant stupid people.

I think part of the blame has to do with all of these 'fancy' pedigree dog shows on TV and the lack of breeding laws/regs.

The other portion of the blame lies on human stupidity, ignorance, and general jerkishness.