Business cards or something

joshmp5

Over the last few weeks, i've had a LOT of people that i run into ask me about my doggies and want all kinds of info. I was wondering if anyone has ever thought about having a forum business card or something along the lines of that. This is more directed towards the admins and such. But it would be a lot easier to just give someone a card or something over spelling out the site url and all that lol. Just an idea.

Discuss!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Over the last few weeks, i've had a LOT of people that i run into ask me about my doggies and want all kinds of info. I was wondering if anyone has ever thought about having a forum business card or something along the lines of that. This is more directed towards the admins and such. But it would be a lot easier to just give someone a card or something over spelling out the site url and all that lol. Just an idea.

Discuss!

ask [MENTION=4]Sarah[/MENTION] she should be sending me some more as im all out now. ;)

I paid about £45 for some about 2 months ago and i've run out!

If people can do me them cheap please PM me and i'll send you the details over i'm looking for about 1,000 for now so i can send to people that need/want them

Once i get some i'll put a post up and people can pm me for some or if you pm me now i can add you on a list xx

[MENTION=4]Sarah[/MENTION], since card stock is relatively cheap and someone could print up 20 - 50 for themselves fairly easily, you seem to not want to put them on-line ( as [MENTION=1]Marc[/MENTION] commented ). Is that intentional or are you just trying to make it easier on others? While I don't have an undying need for them here ( though there are several Sibes and Malamutes with the students up at the University in Alpine ) it would be nice to be able to print off a handful when I needed them ....

i have no qualms with people printing them themselves at all :)

I haven't got the template though [MENTION=1]Marc[/MENTION] can you upload somewhere?

did we not have that a long time ago on here?? but lost it in a move?

I paid about £45 for some about 2 months ago and i've run out!

If people can do me them cheap please PM me and i'll send you the details over i'm looking for about 1,000 for now so i can send to people that need/want them

Once i get some i'll put a post up and people can pm me for some or if you pm me now i can add you on a list xx

WOW !!! £45 how many did you get done. ??

Vista print did me 250 for a fiver

the more you get the cheaper they go.