Business cards or something

joshmp5

Being my normal obnoxious self ... this thread is getting really foolish!

Does anyone have the current "business card" for Husky Owners?

If you do, would you be so kinds as to put it up somewhere that others can get to so we can also have cards to pass out.  Would you mind telling us the location of the image so we can download it.

If, as been inferred, VistaPrint has the image available, would someone who knows tell the rest of us how to go about requesting cards from VP with that image?

This is beginning to feel a whole lot like "I have them and I'm not going to share!" which in my mind is something resembling a load of bovine defecation. I don't think I've seen a direct answer from anyone in this thread yet!

OK, firstly the "Direct" answer again is that I have them, however they are somewhere within 3.5 tb of backup DVD's due to a hard disk fail as I quite directly stated.

Can do, will have to route them out though as they were on my failed harddrives. I do have them backed up though with other husky owners related stuff

Secondly they are not "I have them and Im not going to share" as quite clear with a 10 second search on the forum 

Thirdly they do not have the current logo on them as I simply havent updated it as of yet as, however I will be doing so. Andy has kindly provided an alternative which he posted up well before your post.

Am I missing something? 

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm not going to quote since neither of us appears to be in the best of moods today.  I also think that both of us have more on our plates than is good for either our sanities!

Several messages, both in the thread you referenced and elsewhere, have indicated that they have been available - as far back as the pdf in 2009 and have been snail mailed around the UK (possibly also to the US but I don't remember seeing that). 

Until Andy put up the card which apparently has staff approval I have not seen one that I could do anything with.  Since he did, I've an order in place with VistaPrint and that satisfied my wants yesterday and was the end of the topic as far as I was concerned.  VistaPrint does offer, for a reasonable price actually, to convert the business card into a bumper sticker and window sticker I won't even mention those.

I could sure use some help with understanding some sql .... but it looks like that's not an appropriate question at the moment, so I'm outta here for the day at least.

I'm not going to quote since neither of us appears to be in the best of moods today.  I also think that both of us have more on our plates than is good for either our sanities!

Several messages, both in the thread you referenced and elsewhere, have indicated that they have been available - as far back as the pdf in 2009 and have been snail mailed around the UK (possibly also to the US but I don't remember seeing that). 

Until Andy put up the card which apparently has staff approval I have not seen one that I could do anything with.  Since he did, I've an order in place with VistaPrint and that satisfied my wants yesterday and was the end of the topic as far as I was concerned.  VistaPrint does offer, for a reasonable price actually, to convert the business card into a bumper sticker and window sticker I won't even mention those.

I could sure use some help with understanding some sql .... but it looks like that's not an appropriate question at the moment, so I'm outta here for the day at least.

Stop being a miserable git and message me your SQL problem :P