dog stealing in scotland!!!!

x-o-emz-o-x

i have just been on facebook and have read that there are 2 men going around and knocking on peoples doors and trying to sell dog beds, then going in your garden and stealing the dogs!!!! there is also rumours that they are using them as fight dogs!!

i cant believe people can do this!! to families and to these loveable dogs!!!

please beware, they started in perth area and have been moving on

That is crazy - there has been a huge problem here as well. The dogs get stolen out of the backyards and transported over the border into Namibia. I hope and pray they are sold as pets and not used as bait dogs :( Border control has their hands full with all these animals at the moment.

Sounds terrible, but just be aware of facebook rumours getting inflated with each telling. We had some very worried parents concerned about child abduction at our school. Turns out someone had seen a dogdy looking character in the vicinity of another school, but no attempt had been made to go need the kids. Having said that its good to be aware of strange things going on.

That sounds like one person keeping you busy at the door while his mate goes round the back. It is a very old ploy in various flavours. One version was particularly aimed at pensioners / the infirm pretending to be a local builder / roofer / glazier etc while his mate would sneak in the back and rummage in handbags / jewellery drawers etc.

I have heard that Huskies are good for fight training as they don't put up too much of a fight (couldn't have their vicious fight dogs getting too hurt in training, now could we?) and that they heal quicker than other breeds so are ready for more punishment

sadly this sort of thing is becoming quite prevenlent all over the world right now, its a wicked epidemic because its not hard to get money for a dog these days.

I only know of 2 precautions that work at all now to ensure you dont get your pups stolen

1) never let them outside alone, for any amount of time, always go with them.

2) if they get out, immediately get in the car and go chase them down until you find them and

get them back home.

People are happy to walk right up to your house now, take the dog, sell to the highest bidder and do it

to someone else a couple of days later.

They are also more than happy to chase them until they can grab them if they get out, hide them in their house,

and sell to the highest bidder. even with people offering $1,000s of dollars as rewards, not alot of people ever see

their dogs again.

Its sad the lows that people are stooping to to make a buck.

someone tried to pinch our dog from outside the shops a few weeks back...... needless to say she has to stay at home now...... and if it hadnt been for a mate spotting her as they were trying to take her god knows where she would be now...... its another thing in this world that makes you sick xxx