What can i say !!!

Rosemary

A few minutes ago, I was putting together a fridge cake, and knowing how much Ozzy & Micah love tennis biscuits, I gave in and broke one in quarters and gave one to Micah, and the other quarter to Ozzy ..... he smelt it .... and turned his face away and refused to take it, but stayed put, obviously waiting for something :confused:

Very strange behaviour, even for Ozzy who is not food or treat motivated. After a few seconds I reached for the biscuit tin, and his tail started wagging - ok, I thought, he is after a rusk. Broke it into quarters and offered him one - he took it, and ran outside with his prize before I changed my mind :rolleyes:

Soooo, obviously husband dearest has been feeding them rusks, wonder what else he feeds them behind my back.

when we were at the dog show at the weekend a lady gave storn a bit of cheesestring.

at first he took about 5 minutes of chewing it and spitting it out to decide yes he liked it. then he kept badgering her for more!

LOL Storm and Maya don't care! They hear any kind of bag moving or box opening, they are right there lol

:rofl:.....ours too! They're not picky....anytime anyone is just in the kitchen, they are right there looking for handouts. I'm convinced that they think if it comes from the human hand...it must be good. :D

:rofl:.....ours too! They're not picky....anytime anyone is just in the kitchen, they are right there looking for handouts. I'm convinced that they think if it comes from the human hand...it must be good. :D

sounds just like Luka!! he is rigth under my feet as soon as i enter the kitchen.

when we were at the dog show at the weekend a lady gave storn a bit of cheesestring.

at first he took about 5 minutes of chewing it and spitting it out to decide yes he liked it. then he kept badgering her for more!

Our pack loves string cheese and knows when they hear the little bit of plastic wrap come off what's being opened!