The Pawpack Huskies !!...Here we come!!(8 Sibes having fun)

basketcase687

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

love watching your vids.......cant wait for the next one xxx

Aww,Thank you,:)we are honoured!(seriously!)We have to keep thinking of new ideas,we do have another one in production at mo but as its my daughter that's the producer,I have to keep nagging her!:rolleyes:.Glad you like them.:)

One day I hope to be able to meet the PawPack! They are just a riot, and so beautiful. Loved the death grip...seen that one here before! Fabulous vid...great editing...I could stand some lessons. I am curious, do you get notices from you tube about using music that you don't have the rights to? I must get one every time I put a vid to music. Keep them coming...always a joy...thanks for the heads up, cause I might have missed it!

One day I hope to be able to meet the PawPack! They are just a riot, and so beautiful. Loved the death grip...seen that one here before! Fabulous vid...great editing...I could stand some lessons. I am curious, do you get notices from you tube about using music that you don't have the rights to? I must get one every time I put a vid to music. Keep them coming...always a joy...thanks for the heads up, cause I might have missed it!

Thank you Nanci,we aim to please!! Will PM you each time we post a vid!!

Regarding the music on our YouTube vids,it doesn't seem to matter much.We have a message to say that our video will be blocked in some countries,but it's only ever been Germany so far.Our account status has never been penalized.They usually match the song we have used to iTunes and that's that! Simples!!:)

Oh and btw,if ever you decide to come over to this side of the pond,do let us know,

The Paw:heartbeat:pack Huskies would be waiting, with a very warm welcome !!

:doglick::doglick::doglick::doglick:

love watching your vids, can we have a feeding time vid please, id love to see that

:-)

Aww Thank you!,Hmmm,a feeding time vid...??.Well that wouldn't be too difficult but might not be very interesting cos they just get a bowl of dry kibbles twice a day apart from Sundays.:rolleyes:On Sunday they get Sunday roast and that is definitely quite a show!!. Will see what we can do so keep watching and thank you.xx:)

Aww Thank you!,Hmmm,a feeding time vid...??.Well that wouldn't be too difficult but might not be very interesting cos they just get a bowl of dry kibbles twice a day apart from Sundays.:rolleyes:On Sunday they get Sunday roast and that is definitely quite a show!!. Will see what we can do so keep watching and thank you.xx:)

And ours get blueberry scones, sausage and eggs at the coffee shop!

Aww,spoilt rotten !!:rolleyes:What lucky dogs finding a home like yours!!:)

They have the husky that came before them to thank for their love of blueberries. Our Stormy girl used to ride with Jeff on errands on Saturday and wait patiently for him no matter where he went. She was always rewarded with sharing a blueberry scone. These guys are definitely spoiled, and all deserve it, because each of them had been neglected in a different way, and that just isn't fair. Once this pack is gone, we are going to focus on spoiling seniors only that need a home in their last few years!