The Pawpack Huskies !!...Here we come!!(8 Sibes having fun)

basketcase687

Great Video...don't know how you do it! I must say Husky x 4 must be crazy! I can barely keep up with one! :D Can't wait to see the next video! :D

Aww, big thank you , yes it's a full time job but could be worse . Ask [MENTION=7947]tracey8[/MENTION] :rolleyes:!!! Keep watching and look out for our next vid coming soon ''Rock Huskies!!'';)

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They have the husky that came before them to thank for their love of blueberries. Our Stormy girl used to ride with Jeff on errands on Saturday and wait patiently for him no matter where he went. She was always rewarded with sharing a blueberry scone. These guys are definitely spoiled, and all deserve it, because each of them had been neglected in a different way, and that just isn't fair. Once this pack is gone, we are going to focus on spoiling seniors only that need a home in their last few years!

What a fab idea Nanci,re homing seniors. I had never thought about it in that way but certainly an option when ours go as we will be getting older too!.A less energetic husky for us when we are not so active ourselves...hmmmm...wonder if that's possible???!!..:rolleyes:

What a fab idea Nanci,re homing seniors. I had never thought about it in that way but certainly an option when ours go as we will be getting older too!.A less energetic husky for us when we are not so active ourselves...hmmmm...wonder if that's possible???!!..:rolleyes:

I see far too many seniors in rescue. Right now there are a couple 10+ year olds in the area, but I struggle to keep up with our 3...but in another 10 years when our baby, Jessy is 13, and we are....uh, let's just say nearing retirement age (will be almost 65) I'm certainly not going to get a puppy and would hate to go myself and leave youngsters that nobody will care for! I hate the thought of having to put down too many dogs, but I am a believer in not allowing them to suffer, and it seems they never go peacefully in their sleep!

Great video. I'd recomend this video to everyone that's affraid theire husky is rough in play, here you see clearly how they do it. Love every one of them :grouphug:

Aww,Thank you!! Yes, do agree with you,although very rough,it is only play.:rolleyes:(not sure if Lycan would agree with that!!!)Sadly we have encountered a few people who don't see it as play and think we have vicious dogs.:eek::(