idiots pure idiots lol

worrall1990

yesterday i went a long walk with my friend whos local and also has a sib( hes called deisel and what u would call a tradition worker looking sib with tradition markings) any way lunas a pie bald and is coming into a her and its a defo sib but because she has brown eyes and dont look like a tradition sib at east 7 people all come up to me asking if shes a fake husky.

am just like well u cant really get a fake husky it either is a husky or a cross.

one person said because shes a piebald shes a springer n i was like how to **** can u compare a springer to a husky when she stands next to deisel shes a exact replica of him just different markings as shes a pieblad lol

so people have no idea what the **** they are on about lol

this is her lol theres a few photos good and bad lol

post-7818-13586070360836_thumb.jpg

post-7818-13586070361518_thumb.jpg

post-7818-13586070363025_thumb.jpg

post-7818-13586070363691_thumb.jpg

post-7818-13586070364364_thumb.jpg

post-7818-13586070365256_thumb.jpg

post-7818-13586070365744_thumb.jpg

post-7818-13586070366283_thumb.jpg

post-7818-13586070366635_thumb.jpg

yesterday i went a long walk with my friend whos local and also has a sib( hes called deisel and what u would call a tradition worker looking sib with tradition markings) any way lunas a pie bald and is coming into a her and its a defo sib but because she has brown eyes and dont look like a tradition sib at east 7 people all come up to me asking if shes a fake husky.

am just like well u cant really get a fake husky it either is a husky or a cross.

one person said because shes a piebald shes a springer n i was like how to **** can u compare a springer to a husky when she stands next to deisel shes a exact replica of him just different markings as shes a pieblad lol

so people have no idea what the **** they are on about lol

this is her lol theres a few photos good and bad lol

my reply to that would be - she is a piebald siberian husky (coz she is) and you dont see loads of them around.

p.s. shes beautiful.

shes gorgeous i wouldnt listen to them people say my diva isnt a proper husky because her tail isnt as fluffy as other huskies lol at the end of the day we love our dogs regardless xx

Luna is a beautiful husky girl! I actually like the more uncommon markings and coat colors. I love the piebald huskies. I though my boy Kuma was unusual being a wolf grey but then when I joined here I found out there's quite a few wolf greys on here. But he's still unusual compared to most the other huskies I see where I live.

I also though the same as you, how on earth do you get a "fake" husky? Like you said its either a husky, a husky cross, or another breed that resembles a husky so how can you get a fake one? Some people really are just plain stupid. Granted not everyone knows a great deal about all the different dog breeds. We are all ignorant of things we haven't yet learned. But when you flaunt your ignorance like you know what you're talking about it become stupidity lol. Oh well what can you do other than tell them the facts and hope they listen. Sadly there's no cure for stupid if the people don't want to learn :P