NFL Football!

Osinn11

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very Nice! I'm a little surprised..LOL how did this happen??? Most people in Colorado (and Utah) are die hard Bronco fans.

Military brat so I have never been a die hard fan of any one team. Husband is born and bred Minnesota though. I have adopted Minnesota as my state....even though I am still a half way country girl at heart.

Military brat so I have never been a die hard fan of any one team. Husband is born and bred Minnesota though. I have adopted Minnesota as my state....even though I am still a half way country girl at heart.

Ahhh that make sense! Half Country girl....you from Colorado originally then??

I've Only been up to Minnesota once. Saw the Monday night game at the Metrodome when Favre played against his old Green Bay team.....50 yardline seats it was a great game! I love it up there in Minn-e-sooda! :D

Ahhh that make sense! Half Country girl....you from Colorado originally then??

I've Only been up to Minnesota once. Saw the Monday night game at the Metrodome when Favre played against his old Green Bay team.....50 yardline seats it was a great game! I love it up there in Minn-e-sooda! :D

Nope. Born in California, moved to England at 3, to Florida at 7, Texas at 9, back to Florida at 20, and here to Colorado at 21.

I guess I could be considered born and bred military and I just so happen to marry military lol.

I wouldn't get you hopes up the Pats are going to be the first team ever to loose a superbowl and win it the year after :)

Got to the final last year with a second rate team so this year it will be EASY

Pats huh....can't stand those guys! :whistling: It will be interesting to see how this season pans out. My Vikings 1-0 :woohoo:

Nope. Born in California, moved to England at 3, to Florida at 7, Texas at 9, back to Florida at 20, and here to Colorado at 21.

I guess I could be considered born and bred military and I just so happen to marry military lol.

Travel much? LOL! I've managed to move about a 5 minute drive from where I grew up! :D

In our household we love the Colts!!! And, of course, we still love Peyton :)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]58868[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]58869[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]58870[/ATTACH]

Great pics! Winnemucca huh your not to far from me! Think Cj Might have to put on some Vikings Purple this weekend! :D