NFL Football!

Osinn11

the best?! HA! who has the most superbowl wins again? oh yeah.... the steelers. thanks for the laugh though! LOL

Your living in the past most them wins comes from the 70's Pats have been in 5 finals since 2001 and won 3 of them plus we have the best open day home record EVER. Only the second team in history to go undefeated all season. One of the best in season records and we won our last game did you? LOL

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your living in the past most them wins comes from the 70's Pats have been in 5 finals since 2001 and won 3 of them plus we have the best open day home record EVER. Only the second team in history to go undefeated all season. One of the best in season records and we won our last game did you? LOL

we won the superbowl in 2006 and 2009... thats not really the "past", it's still pretty recent. and actually yep we won last night :)

i personally think tom brady is a toolbag which is where my hatred of your beloved "pats" resides. don't get me wrong i think he is a good quarterback (never as good as peyton manning though, sorry) i just can't stand him. and no offense to you but most of the patriots fans here are obnoxious jerks. which just adds fuel to the fire for me. lol

Edited by LittleLuka

Hey,

Ive only just started really watching American Football, well since i started playing here in the UK. I'm picking up the rules quite quickly, as i have no actual alligance to any team, I've found myself rooting for Syracuse due to a film i watched about Ernie Davis, and Carolina Panthers, as I like Cam Newton's QB style. (i know almost as bad as girls liking teams because of Beckham) But these are two players who have caught my eye because of how good they are/were.

Who do we all follow on here?

Hey,

Ive only just started really watching American Football, well since i started playing here in the UK. I'm picking up the rules quite quickly, as i have no actual alligance to any team, I've found myself rooting for Syracuse due to a film i watched about Ernie Davis, and Carolina Panthers, as I like Cam Newton's QB style. (i know almost as bad as girls liking teams because of Beckham) But these are two players who have caught my eye because of how good they are/were.

Who do we all follow on here?

Cam Newton is a very impressive player leading Auburn to an easy victory when he played there.