September photo of the month competition - FINAL RESULTS

BlueWolf

Regarding September's photo of the month competition I'm sad to report it has been discovered there have been a load of fake users been used to poison the vote results :( Whether this happened with or without the knowledge of the affected users is not important right now, what is important is that these kind of manipulations will NOT BE ACCEPTED BY US IN ANY WAY. It's sad to see this happening for what is just a fun competition :(

As it's only a fair thing to do I recalculated the votes. The following is the final end result:

3nd:

@kellyanna with Hannah

@lebe03 with Polee

@Shadow-Kodah-Drako with Kodah

2nd:

@Austinville with Ryn

But more importantly, the first place:

Jennet Embry&Zoey&Ares with Embry!!

:congrats:

Edited by BlueWolf

First & Foremost CONGRATULATIONS to Jennet Embry&Zoey&Ares on the Win, that is if its not another fix.

Secondly, its pretty shocking that nobody has apologised to me for this, considering we were the winners. I'm all for a fair competition and if Bowe winning was unfair due to a manipulation, then fair play. But to be the one accused of the manipulation...is down-right disgusting! (the people doing this, know who they are) ...anybody who has followed my threads, read my comments, looked at my pictures etc. should have a basic grasp of the type of things I stand for, and DON'T stand for, and who in their right mind wants to win something, by not actually winning!...to not be contacted about this whole thing by moderators/owners etc, bar being 'accused' of things, also stinks.

For clarification, I'm 23. I work 60hours a week, have a 7month old daughter, a 3 1/2 year old daughter, a fiance and a 12 week old husky puppy that i've been to hell & back with. I don't have the TIME to engage in such ridiculous notions, so to be accused of such is PATHETIC.

I'd like to continue my thread showing Bowe growing up, and continue to share my thoughts & my feelings with you guys, but if i'm going to be made to look like imbecile then i'll just leave things here.

Congratulations Jennet and co. Good pictures! S00rey, for what it's worth I don't think you had anything to do with this. Probably just some dumb trolls sticking their oar in. Please don't let this put you off, we'd miss you and Bowe if you left!

Congrats to the winners!

However I am really displeased to learn that either maliciously or not the competition has been rigged in such an unfair way as it appears to have bumped one of my photos out of the running as well. Whoever did this should be ashamed! :@

Edited by HuskyMom09

[MENTION=8214]s200rey[/MENTION] - I am sorry that this thing took this turn - especially since we're all very attached to Bowie. He's such a sweetie and you've done very well with him!

I don't think anyone is accusing you of anything - that's not the way I took it. Please accept my apologies if my thread sounded like I was making such an accusation. It wasn't meant in that manner.

First & Foremost CONGRATULATIONS to Jennet Embry&Zoey&Ares on the Win, that is if its not another fix.

Secondly, its pretty shocking that nobody has apologised to me for this, considering we were the winners. I'm all for a fair competition and if Bowe winning was unfair due to a manipulation, then fair play. But to be the one accused of the manipulation...is down-right disgusting! (the people doing this, know who they are) ...anybody who has followed my threads, read my comments, looked at my pictures etc. should have a basic grasp of the type of things I stand for, and DON'T stand for, and who in their right mind wants to win something, by not actually winning!...to not be contacted about this whole thing by moderators/owners etc, bar being 'accused' of things, also stinks.

For clarification, I'm 23. I work 60hours a week, have a 7month old daughter, a 3 1/2 year old daughter, a fiance and a 12 week old husky puppy that i've been to hell & back with. I don't have the TIME to engage in such ridiculous notions, so to be accused of such is PATHETIC.

I'd like to continue my thread showing Bowe growing up, and continue to share my thoughts & my feelings with you guys, but if i'm going to be made to look like imbecile then i'll just leave things here.

Either knock it on the head or I will ban you on a perminant basis. I am not quite as patient as others have been and I will not put up with this kind of rubbish. You were contacted by a member of admin. Me and Sarah are the owners of the forum and I will ONLY contact you once and it will stop. If you dont believe as much Id suggest you ask people who have been here longer than yourself.