Diesels new night time collar

MollynDiesel

Since its getting darker earlier really quickly i thought i'd better start preparing :)

So this is D modelling his new LED collar! He also has a reflective lead just to be extra safe (although i'm sure he'll be seen from space with this on!)

It was less than £6 from ebay and although it took nearly a month to get here it came with 2 spare batteries so i think its worth the wait especially for such a low price :)

post-5371-13586071199048_thumb.jpg

post-5371-13586071198376_thumb.jpg

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We have little LED ornament balls that hang from their collars and just buy a pack of batteries once a year...

those are scary when you dont know what they are.

i heard thumping, and saw two floatings moving towards me and the boys one night, wasnt until they got alot closer and my boys started reacting did i realise they were attached to 2 rather large dogs.

luckly friendly, unfortunately no recall skills :facepalm:

those are scary when you dont know what they are.

i heard thumping, and saw two floatings moving towards me and the boys one night, wasnt until they got alot closer and my boys started reacting did i realise they were attached to 2 rather large dogs.

luckly friendly, unfortunately no recall skills :facepalm:

That does sound pretty freaky :S I'd probably run for my life lol

Since its getting darker earlier really quickly i thought i'd better start preparing :)

So this is D modelling his new LED collar! He also has a reflective lead just to be extra safe (although i'm sure he'll be seen from space with this on!)

It was less than £6 from ebay and although it took nearly a month to get here it came with 2 spare batteries so i think its worth the wait especially for such a low price :)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]58613[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]58612[/ATTACH]

That is wicked Molly. Would you be able to post up the link to the ebay site you got it from at all please?

That is wicked Molly. Would you be able to post up the link to the ebay site you got it from at all please?

I got it from http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/260904471133?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649 but if you just type LED collar on ebay you can get more colours and styles :)