Husky Owners Evolution

Marc

Thought this might be a bit of a fun thread to add since a lot of members will have not seen these before and since we are coming up to our 12 month anniversary....

Here are a few images of the forum:-

We started off looking like this. Same software as we are on now believe it or not, simply the stying has changed. Also there were no modifications to the site, I have minimised the top 10 stats to show how it actually looked.

forum1.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

This kinda looked a bit boring, so I decided to have a play around with banners at the top of the forum, and a little of the styling. The second version of the forum was where I started adding modifications to the forum also.

forum2.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------

This looked ok for a while, however we found that having the blue alone wasnt enough. So I went around looking for a styling we could use on the forums that Icould then modify into something we could really call a home. This is where we are today.

forum3.jpg

Now here is some thought for you.... If we can go from the top image, to what we have currently. Imagine how we could look once I make some big changes ;) ... Yep, change is on the horizon. Although this time we will be keeping the forum colours and the logo. SO what will be new? Watch this space ;)

Yep .... was changed over the first month of opening to the current colour scheme, although half the links werent there, no items in sidebars, husky dropdown menus, arcade awards in postbits, gallery, donations system, statistics, membermap, chatroom, rules, myspace/facebook links, facebook integration, gender icons, auto video embedding, post-gallery popups, forum online counter, usergroup legend, auto post tagging....

Apart from that its identical LOL ..

pink, make it pink!!!

It has changed loads, altho i think the first few changes you made quite quick as it looked like it does now in Feb...i don't remember either of the other styles!

Yeah I defo agree make it pink with lots of glitter, bling & sparkle ;)