thieving little *******s

worrall1990

caught someone yesterday trying to pinch luna out of the back yard the thieving little ****..

sat in room heard luna barking(she dosnt usual bark tbh very often)

went out side to investigate and on my way threw kitchen i saw him in back garden so i grab nearest thing to me which happened to be a spade(smiles)

he had luna in his arms and was trying to get over next doors fence with her but she was not making it easy for him at all(good girl :) )

i ran full pelt down the garden n he saw me coming so he dropped luna n ran down the garden to jump bottom fence(idiot its fully wired upto to about 8ft for luna)

i launched the spade at the little **** n got him in the leg n then gave him a right pasting n tied him to washing pole lol

at this point i phoned police n my friend who recently had his husky stolen in the same situation.

he turned up n it turned out to be him that took his dog and as u can imagine that didnt go down too well

soo next the police turned up n ask what had gone of n why he was tied to the post.

i obvs explained what had happened n about my friends dog too so they arrested him n asked if i wonted to press charges(obvs i am)

then low and be hold he admits to police where my friends dog is(diesel)

diesel is now home the scum bang got what he deserved turned out to be a good day :P

jut thought id let people know cheers for readinh

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

See, now this is why you need a security camera in your back yard. I would LOVE to watch, in slow motion mind you, you throwing a shovel at someone. That would have made my week lol. My issue is that the first thing i'd have handy is my sidearm =) Good job tho! and awesome your friend got their doggy back!!!

Glad it worked out ok and that both dogs are now safe! Lucky the little #### didn't do you for assault as throwing a spade / pulping him / tying him up could be seen as more than 'reasonable force' by some people. Have you checked on the 'dog lost' website to see if other dogs in your area are missing / did he cough to any other thefts?