What did you do today?

BlueWolf

So far:

Went to class at 9am.

Then did some labs, which required lots of hiking in the heat, to collect 4kg of damn leaves. Weighed those leaves. Then separated those leaves into different mesh bags (100g each bag), then hiked all the freakin' way BACK to the site in the heat (with a heavy backpack on, I might add.) to put those mesh bags on the ground.

Now, I have to wait a few hours for my next lab...which starts at 7pm and ends at 10pm. By the time I'm done and home with that, it'll probably be past 11:30pm. Then I'll go to bed. The next morning, I have a class that starts at 7:30am.

I'm already exhausted. Maybe I'll take a nap in the library...

• 2 weeks later...

Today i have got up around 8 let dogs out fed dogs.... had lots of coffee (i drink LOTS)...surfed the net... then i took the doglets out in the torrential rain for a nice stroll :) lol (had wellies on so had nice dry feets :D)

Got back put dogs to bed after having water etc then went out AGAIN on my own though to walk to the post office so send robs parents wedding anniversary card that needs to arrive tomorrow (funny how us women end up doing all these things...) then i happened to fall into subway somehow and got a 6 inch steak and cheese sub!! Walked back ate my sub then went for a shower... sorted out some washing to put in machine... came downstairs took clean dry washing upstairs back down put washing in machine....turn on... emptied flower vases replaced with fresh clean water, replaced flowers. Emptied dishwasher. lol

Yes i lead an exciting life!! Now i am on here again with a coffee and skye is driving me mad as she seems to be on the constant go all day long since its cooled down and raining then she crashes out at night lol. Shadow is his usual chilled self currently next to me on the sofa with a pillow for his head lol!

What have you got up to today?

today i had a lie in thanks to my little lad 08:30 before he decided he wanted to get up....... let daisy out in the garden for a wee....... did the family breakfast..... took daisy for her morning stroll...... did daisys breakfast......... went shopping..... home for a brew (or 3)...... spot cleaned the reptiles...... bathed and flea treated daisy........ had our lunch....... now im on here coffee in hand...... watching the clock ready for work at 16:30...... oh and im shopping for pressies for daisy and the lad for christmas........ waiting for my stuff to arrive so i can start my chocolate making projects for the next few weeks......

What did you do today ???