Tricks

LittleLuka

Congratulations! Highfive was the easiest trick I taught Ghost. The latest trick I taught him was the roll on the ground but my god when Ghost doesn't want to do a trick he screams at me that he just wants that little piece of food so badly...! :D

luka does the same thing! if he doesn't want to do it he just screams. it's so funny lol

Yeeaah! Suka does high-five too! :)

I always wanted to teach Suka the 'bang, bang, bang' trick...but he won't listen! And, haha, whenever Suka doesn't want to do a trick...he doesn't scream at me...he just looks at me and those eyes say "Hell na! I ain't doing that!"

Yeeaah! Suka does high-five too! :)

I always wanted to teach Suka the 'bang, bang, bang' trick...but he won't listen! And, haha, whenever Suka doesn't want to do a trick...he doesn't scream at me...he just looks at me and those eyes say "Hell na! I ain't doing that!"

lol kai does the saem thing, no noise, just looks at me and then walks away! Cheeky Bugger

We accidentally taught Calvin high five. Josh is always trying to get him to roll over but all Calvin does is scream at Josh lol.

When you're outside find a hill or something steeper, so that it's easier for him to roll on on the grass, then it goes faster. I get a lot of screams when I want Ghost to do it at home and I hold something very yummy but outside, it's easy. Later, Calvin will utilise it to his benefits. At least mine does. :D