My rant for the week!

Sarah

Took all the boys out tonight for their walk and today was bin day - all the wheelie bins go out on the pavement in the morning and get emptied - however some numpties didn't take their bins in, so took me bloomin ages to walk down the street - the boys insisted on stopping at every single one for sniffs and pee's :@

I got such a glare off an old lady stood at her front door as they pee'd on her bin - had a bit of a chuckle to myself though lol

But raagghhhhh put your bins away!

End rant :rant:

It is annoying, but has been quite humerous for me on occasions because if Mya sees a cat etc she will look at it in the complete opposite direction to where we are going. She will continue to walk not looking where she is going and often walks into wheelie bins and lamp posts.

Not many wheelie bins round here on account that the London borough of Bromley are tight fisted and charge you silly money for one. Just get lots of bin bags piled up for the foxes to tear apart overnight, leaving food waste laying around for mine to try and eat when we go out on bin day. Not much fun.

im sure we got ours free :confused: thats stupid asking you to pay for something that they want you to do?!?! confused much!?!?!?

All free apart from the green bin!! Which is the one you put anything in (i know its different colours in other places was black bin where i used to live!)

Yeah we have the following bins

Large black = house hold waste

Large Brown = Garden waste

Blue box = plastic and tin

Green Box = Paper and cardboard

Black box = glass

Small Brown bin with locable lid = kitchen waste, e.g plate waste, potatoe skin peal, egg shells, anything edable

Even smaller brown bin for use in the kitchen to collect the kitchen waste for small brown bin.

all in all i use every single one apart from the small brown bins. They only get collected every other week, and the one week they missed i stoped doing it. everything gets mouldy quickly especially in the summer, and when you open it it makes you feel sick. the one you keep in the kitchen is such a stupid un hygenic idea.

i do recycle but kitchen waste goes where it has always gone either gardening bin or black general waste bin!

Yeah we have the following bins

Large black = house hold waste

Large Brown = Garden waste

Blue box = plastic and tin

Green Box = Paper and cardboard

Black box = glass

Small Brown bin with locable lid = kitchen waste, e.g plate waste, potatoe skin peal, egg shells, anything edable

Even smaller brown bin for use in the kitchen to collect the kitchen waste for small brown bin.

all in all i use every single one apart from the small brown bins. They only get collected every other week, and the one week they missed i stoped doing it. everything gets mouldy quickly especially in the summer, and when you open it it makes you feel sick. the one you keep in the kitchen is such a stupid un hygenic idea.

i do recycle but kitchen waste goes where it has always gone either gardening bin or black general waste bin!

Yeah nothing worse than mouldy food etc!!