Bad times

Seren

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think your being stupid you helped bring the dog up the least he can do is let u know how she is

I'd leave it for a couple ov days then just send a quick breezy txt like heya how's u!? Hope everythings all ok give me a call when u get a chance yeah :-) laters

Or something like that I dunno

Hope your ok

Sent from my ST18i using Forum Runner

Good idea thanks :)' date=' don't want to P him off by constantly texting tomorrow etc, so will do as you said. Just don't want to loose contact - it'd drive me nuts :S[/quote']

No problem he might think all u care about now is Seren n not him or your friendship so maybe by just asking how he is n how things are going it might make him more willing to reply

Good thinking!! Thanks

Is there a way to set account settings not to show my posts when searched through google?? (e.g if housemate ever searched) and husky owners profile and posts for seren would show..

I don't think the steam room is visible to people unless they actually sign up I'm not sure,, [MENTION=1]Marc[/MENTION] will know

• 1 month later...

Late update- still constantly thinking about her! Spoke to housemate saturday (me phoning as usual) he promised to skype today and got my hopes up - text him to ask what time this morning and no reply :@

He asked what I was getting her for christmas and I started replying, he then went on to tell me what she F*ing likes

Haha other than that apparently shes ok, going on nice walks etc

I'd kill to see her though...

Late update- still constantly thinking about her! Spoke to housemate saturday (me phoning as usual) he promised to skype today and got my hopes up - text him to ask what time this morning and no reply :@

He asked what I was getting her for christmas and I started replying, he then went on to tell me what she F*ing likes

Haha other than that apparently shes ok, going on nice walks etc

I'd kill to see her though...

Still, buy her whatever you like. If he knows what she likes he can get it for her himself. ;) Any chance of your family letting her over for at least part of the holidays? Though you'd probably only miss her more then.

I will do :D I'm calling it Seren aid, a huge parcel full of goodies ha ha

I think they would but he can't bring her down and I wouldn't be able to drive up there 4 times with current money situations - ive found cheap train ticket for january (but so much nicer for her down here as its all countryside and lots of doggie friends)

Seren aid :D Great name.

I'll root for you to have a nice weather when you go see her. Other things equal, I think that only weather could get in your way, as you wouldn't be able to do anything with it. :) If you ever need cheap toys or plushies for her, use ebay. :D I just found this big husky plush there and it's cheap to its size. *__*

I know how you feel about missing them when you have put so much time, love and energy into them :(

I had to move across the country to get away from a violent ex and thankfully because I had found the (almost) perfect for me man. Unfortunately I had to rehome my puppy Zara, and my mum took in my Phoenix. I didn't feel comfortable taking them from a cool climate to a tropical one, the last few months we had been looking at getting him up here, but we decided us moving down would be easier.

Whenever I asked her if he was ok she would say yes. 40 degree day the other day and he "is fine"

Talk to my aunt who went to visit to find out HE IS NOT FINE!

My mum is suffering from really bad depression and not taking her meds, not taking care of anything including him who she promised she would look after because she didn't want me to lose them both.

Phoenix has not been walked, he has been getting fed junk, he has not seen a brush or bath since October LAST YEAR! when I last did it. I sent money for him to see a groomer and then got told that they are all booked till after Christmas and so will have to wait until I get there.... Which wont be till the 23rd of December!

First thing I plan to do is get out the shedding comb and the furminator and give him one hell of a brushing and then I will give him a bath and a flea and worm treatment and organise for his yearly immunisation etc.

The day my aunt told me what was going on we made the decision to move back, and hopefully not run into my ex. My family needs me, some people just don't realise that Phoenix is family as well and really to me the real reason we are going back. I am counting down till I am covered in him again and know he is being taken care of properly. I certainly will not be leaving him behind again.

Yeah, ebay can be very additive...watch out! Also be careful of the shipping costs...some people like to make items really cheap, and then they make up that money (and more) in the shipping price. If you have any questions on if the shipping price is 'legit' or not, ask me. I've been buying and selling on ebay for 6 years.

I know how you feel about missing them when you have put so much time, love and energy into them :(

I had to move across the country to get away from a violent ex and thankfully because I had found the (almost) perfect for me man. Unfortunately I had to rehome my puppy Zara, and my mum took in my Phoenix. I didn't feel comfortable taking them from a cool climate to a tropical one, the last few months we had been looking at getting him up here, but we decided us moving down would be easier.

Whenever I asked her if he was ok she would say yes. 40 degree day the other day and he "is fine"

Talk to my aunt who went to visit to find out HE IS NOT FINE!

My mum is suffering from really bad depression and not taking her meds, not taking care of anything including him who she promised she would look after because she didn't want me to lose them both.

Phoenix has not been walked, he has been getting fed junk, he has not seen a brush or bath since October LAST YEAR! when I last did it. I sent money for him to see a groomer and then got told that they are all booked till after Christmas and so will have to wait until I get there.... Which wont be till the 23rd of December!

First thing I plan to do is get out the shedding comb and the furminator and give him one hell of a brushing and then I will give him a bath and a flea and worm treatment and organise for his yearly immunisation etc.

The day my aunt told me what was going on we made the decision to move back, and hopefully not run into my ex. My family needs me, some people just don't realise that Phoenix is family as well and really to me the real reason we are going back. I am counting down till I am covered in him again and know he is being taken care of properly. I certainly will not be leaving him behind again.

I'm sorry, that really sucks. :(

I miss my Suka too...haven't seen him for 2 months. Although I know he's well taken care of cause we skype every week.

I've got to say I'm really upset for you and what has happened. I would be distort if I had to rehome my beau. My heart goes out to you and I hope you settle fast so you can have your beautiful fur baby back.

xxxx

So how was the skyping provided it happened? I can't skype with mine because he doesn't like tv, computers and such. We tried it but he left the room.

Sometimes there are good things on ebay. But glad you found stuff at the pet store. :)

• 1 month later...

Totally missed the replies sorry! We skyped (not that night) but about a week before Christmas. It was lovely she was fast asleep and I said "Hello Seri" and she was straight to the phone, I just chatted away to her for about an hour and a half, said the name of my best friends dog (who was her best doggy friend) and her head was going side to side) :P She got a bit excited and was jumping around on the bed (breaks my heart)

I sent her a huge bag of toys, treats (homemade), bones etc ... housemate didn't really say anything so I'm hoping he has pictures

This week has been really tough, Im booking train tickets over the weekend (but im hesitating as I wont want to leave her all over again) hope/d she will come here for summer (housemate is working now and it will be a strange situation to try and organize) Still I cry during the week at the thought of her

I'm not the same around my friends/nains dogs now, its wierd...(I have always loved dogs way before Seren) My friend noticed it and said something the other day, which made me realise how right she is. We have a cat here, but hes not allowed in - so hes no comfort to me in the cuddling sense (he has a large house outside with bed etc so hes well looked after)

Most of my family have reached the "get over it" no sympathy stage, so I no longer try to mention her - just to friends

Anyway, apologies for my blabbing on! :)

That has to be so hard. My 14 year old son is officially Sarah's owner but in reality she and I are attached at the hip. So far he says he's planning to leave Sarah here with us when he turns 18 and goes into the military but if something changes and he decides to take her I don't know what I'll do. At that point she'll be 4 or 5 years old and I'll have had her with me every single day of those years. My husband says if it happens--and he doesn't think it will--he'll get me another Siberian pup but it won't be Sarah. Gives me shivers just thinking about it.

Again, I'm so sorry. :(

• 1 month later...

Aww I hope your son lets you keep her. It won't be the same with another Sibe as you said!!

I'm going to see her next week. ( of course if it was upto me I'd have been there within a month) but its been a nightmare trying to get info, ive had two pictures and he didn't say much about the huge bag of stuff I sent her... still waiting for pictures of her opening them! Ppft when pigs can fly!

Anyway I'm so so so so excited and scared at the same time. He seemed to think she won't remember me (but i think differently) I mean we were together almost 24/7 for over a year and 3/4's. But i'm scared because I don't want to get back to being depressed when I haveto leave her again and I certainly dont want to unsettle her!! 

So yeah mixed emotions