Bad times

Seren

Update; i've seen her about 3 times this year, the last time in July. It was great she was a very happy girly and excited to see me too! Anyways I sent biscuits for her a few days ago and tried to phone him to see if hes had them, but hes changed his number. I've emailed, phoned, texted and now whatsapped... but I think he's blocked me when he realised I could still use whatsapp (the phone texting app). Out of nowhere! What if I never get to see her again, im devastated and don't know how somebody could be so cruel, with no explanation. We were friendly when he came down here, family get on with him and everything,Seren was extatic.. What can I possibly do?  :(  :angry:

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe make another trip up to see them.

Re-establish contact. It could be a simple set of circumstances.

Perhaps He's changed all his providers but didn't think to contact you.

:grouphug:

Thank for reply :)

Turning up un-invited isn't possible as its his parents house

and the whatsapp convo went "hi, have you changed your number?" ... "yes since early august" ... "am I allowed your number?" This is the point I believe I am now blocked  :huh:  :(