Poor Catherine Duchess of Cambridge

calvinandmommy

Well the media has done it again! This time it is the French gossip magazine Closer. They spied on the Duke and Duchess and used a long range lens to take pictures of Catherine topless. She was not in a public place and she was not in an area where you could look and see everything pretty well. Her and William were on a private vacation in France in a private chateau. I am sadden for the Duchess. And people keep comparing these pictures to Harry's. First off those pictures were not taken without his knowledge and second he wasn't on a private vacation. Oh and the Royal family is said to be taking legal action against Closer. I hope they rip them a new one. I fear if this is not handled now then it will continue and it will lead to something tragic like Princess Diana.

And rant over.

Oh and if everybody can not tell by now I am a huge fan of England and I love the Royal family.

Here is a link to the BBC article about this mess.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-19595221

She/they should of known better IMO she will one day be Queen :(

I hate the media for this type of thing and if they find out who the paparazzi was they should put him and the editor in the tower for life and close down the mag that printed the pictures :@

I have seen the pictures and think she looks better with her clothes on TBH :D

She/they should of known better IMO she will one day be Queen :(

I agree that they should know better but at the same time she wasn't walking around a beach topless. She was in a private chateau that was pretty well secluded. Looking at the pictures of the chateau you can not see anything very well unless you have binoculars or a long range lens. You would be able to tell somebody is outside but past that you would need some darn good eye sight to see what they are doing exactly.

And yes Catherine is very beautiful. I have not see the pictures of her topless and choose not to see them but I am sure she has an amazing body too. My husband thinks I have an amazing body but I def don't want random people seeing my body lol.

Ugh. That's why I hate paparazzi magazines, they do anything to get a good 'story'. They should just leave people alone, whether they're movie stars or the Royal Family.

No wonder Johnny Depp hates going on TV, he's probably tired of all the media attention and doesn't want to add more to it. Last time he was on TV, I think, was 2009?

Personally, I don't care whether you're the Prince, a Duchess or Joe Blow; pictures ( and I haven't seen them ) that aren't intended for public viewing shouldn't be aired in public. She had every right to sunbath ( if that's what she was doing ) on her balcony without expecting to see those pictures show up in the "news".

The Prince, on the other hand, was a bit too public with his exposure - he got what he asked for ...

Personally I think the way they are handling the media themselves is a problem. This is not 1960 its 2012. She should be saying along the lines of "Yeah I was in france, and I sunbath topless. So what?" because in reality what is the problem? They are supposed to represent the people and this is something which is normal when visiting another country and sunbathing.

As for Prince harry.... Good lad, looks like it was an excellent pissup LMAO