It's begun - Iowa Camp 2012

Austinville

Weather is perfect. Looks like we have about 12 adults, 5 kids, and we think about 13 or 14 Huskies. Just ordered pizzas for dinner. Dogs are settling in fine.

We've had our a.m. walk, and breakfast is done. We're heading out shortly to the care center. When we get back, I'll put up some more photos to keep you all up to date.

Ryn was so tired from last night that she didn't want to get up - until I told her the other huskies were still here - then she plowed me over going to the door of the camper.

We've just been home for about an hour...dogs are exhausted and slept all the way home, this time in the back, instead of taking turns on Jeff's shoulder. Will post photos after they have baths...we all stink like campfire....laundry is started, dogs next, then us...seems like we are always last! A GREAT time was had by all....Becky was the hostess with the mostest, and I wish I could have done more to help....It was great fun to have new attendees...human and canine....pictures soon!