I'm such an idiot!

Sarah

Friday was a truly AWFUL day at work - to the point i was so stressed i was actually in the toilets sobbing - NOT at all like me :(

But there was a light at the end of the tunnel - i'd ordered a new vivarium for Dave (my bearded dragon) A 4ft one (has a 3ft at the mo) so my plan was as it had been delivered to work on the friday - get home, Marc was going to build it for me, then i was going to seal and clean it and move Dave's stuff in there, settle him in and then move Fanta, my corn snake, into the 3ft tank

What did i do? - i ordered the wrong fecking size!!! :angry::rollingpin::banghead::arghh:

It was long enough but the depth and height were not right at all so i've ordered the CORRECT one now and it'll be here some time next week - i was so angry at myself for such a stupid mistake i stomped around the house and again ended up in tears - what's wrong with me lately!!!

Poor dogs shot out into the garden :(

Hubby was poorly so went to bed at 8pm (probably an excuse to get out of my way lol) so i sat watching rubbish on TV with vodka

so i'm now just ..... meh

Friday was a truly AWFUL day at work - to the point i was so stressed i was actually in the toilets sobbing - NOT at all like me :(

But there was a light at the end of the tunnel - i'd ordered a new vivarium for Dave (my bearded dragon) A 4ft one (has a 3ft at the mo) so my plan was as it had been delivered to work on the friday - get home, Marc was going to build it for me, then i was going to seal and clean it and move Dave's stuff in there, settle him in and then move Fanta, my corn snake, into the 3ft tank

What did i do? - i ordered the wrong fecking size!!! :angry::rollingpin::banghead::arghh:

It was long enough but the depth and height were not right at all so i've ordered the CORRECT one now and it'll be here some time next week - i was so angry at myself for such a stupid mistake i stomped around the house and again ended up in tears - what's wrong with me lately!!!

Poor dogs shot out into the garden :(

Hubby was poorly so went to bed at 8pm (probably an excuse to get out of my way lol) so i sat watching rubbish on TV with vodka

so i'm now just ..... meh

Pmt??? Sending u love and hugs sazzles xx

Pmt??? Sending u love and hugs sazzles xx

Sorta my thoughts too, but I wasn't going to be brave enough to put it into "print".

C'mon, [MENTION=4]Sarah[/MENTION] we all make mistakes, don't beat up on yourself that uch - take it out on [MENTION=1]Marc[/MENTION] instead!!

I did similar recently, I've lost weight out here so I ordered some jeans off the web, somewhere between my thinking I'd ordered a 28 in waste and their getting here they'd become 33 inches - not a good fit!!! I already have pants that just fall off if I don't cinch the belt tight!!!

lol yeah it might be pmt but i've recently had a coil fitted and am on anti depressants so both these combined have kept me "normal" for a couple of months now

The words "Happy" ... def not "Normal" LOL

aaaand it got worse!!!!

Yet another day from hell at work - but tonight was good - went for my finall fitting before the big wedding on Sunday where i'm a bridesmaid for Siberian wolf on here - dress FITS!!!!

I can't post pics yet as it's a secret but ohhhh!!!! :D

THEN! on the way home i got caught speeding :(