New member with "Naya"

wjb

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks!

Naya is settling in fine, took her to the vet last week and she was the best behaved dog in the waiting room... Although the competion wasn't very stiff lol

She's due for her second injections next week so still can't go out, which means it's playing in the garden, exploring the house (downstairs only) or watching tv for her!

20120926_115531-1.jpg

When shall I start teaching her stuff? She goes toilet outside 95% of the time, and has learned "sit" but is not interested in "staying"

Thanks!

Naya is settling in fine, took her to the vet last week and she was the best behaved dog in the waiting room... Although the competion wasn't very stiff lol

She's due for her second injections next week so still can't go out, which means it's playing in the garden, exploring the house (downstairs only) or watching tv for her!

When shall I start teaching her stuff? She goes toilet outside 95% of the time, and has learned "sit" but is not interested in "staying"

i can still not get kaiser to stay and ive had him over a year lol

Thanks for the comments.

i can still not get kaiser to stay and ive had him over a year lol

Haha maybe I should give it a miss then!

How CUTE!!! She looks alot like my pup Yukon!

They are similar, Yukon looks great, really striking eyes!

• 1 month later...

Little update.

Naya (or nayakins as my wife calls her) is getting on fine.

She is growing up well, 4 months old yesterday.

So far she's learned to sit, lay down and wait... When there's something in it for her anyway!

Naya is great on walks, not scared of cars and trucks anymore, she still gets distracted by other dogs and kids though, not interested in cats as there's one at home for her to annoy. She still "tracks" when she's out, what she's searching for nobody knows!

Not sure white was the greatest fur colour choice for Naya, as she likes getting her coat and paws dirty.

During walk.

20121106_111011-1-2.jpg

After!

20121110_083819-1-1.jpg

Little update.

Naya (or nayakins as my wife calls her) is getting on fine.

She is growing up well, 4 months old yesterday.

So far she's learned to sit, lay down and wait... When there's something in it for her anyway!

Naya is great on walks, not scared of cars and trucks anymore, she still gets distracted by other dogs and kids though, not interested in cats as there's one at home for her to annoy. She still "tracks" when she's out, what she's searching for nobody knows!

Not sure white was the greatest fur colour choice for Naya, as she likes getting her coat and paws dirty.

During walk.

20121106_111011-1-2.jpg

After!

20121110_083819-1-1.jpg

She is stunning!!!

I can attest to the white coat as well..VERY hard to keep Yukon clean LOL. His paws are so dirty!

She is also close in age to Yukon, he will be 5 months old on the 20th. He is much smaller than Nikko was at that age, so I don't think Yukon will get very big at all. He is just under 30lbs and Nikko was already 45lbs at that time.

I find Polee easier to keep clean than any other dog I've owned

I think polee is the cleanest dog I've ever met even when at the Oct camp inBuxton she seemed to be the only dog there not covered in mud! Lol

Skyla likes muddy puddles far too much the dirtier the better for her lol she's not a lady at all lol

Sent from my ST18i using Forum Runner

• 1 month later...