Mishka & Tango's new x-back harnesses

brian brown

I had car trouble today so couldn't make it to the Delamere meet :(

In between showers, we sorted the car & it's ok now but the dogs were doing my nut in, full of energy :lolman:

It's been pelting down here most of the day so thought I'd give them a couple of runs up & down the alleyway on the Pawtrekker I'd bought & while we were at it, they had a chance to try out their nice new x-back harnesses :D

Matching collars are on the way so here are a couple of pics (Mishka won't stand still & Tango's nearly as bad!) so I think we did well to get these, along with a couple of quick videos :)

They were custom made & if you look, they have a belly strap to help keep them on when we stop (Tango is a 'wriggler!') :rofl:

post-3916-13586072118576_thumb.jpg

post-3916-1358607212002_thumb.jpg

post-3916-13586072121426_thumb.jpg

index=2&feature=plcp

index=1&feature=plcp

Great pics! :D

i wanna take D out on the scooter but like Tango D is a wriggler and i dont know where to get an xback with a belly strap from :(

Love the action shot pic though! :D

Are you on Facebook?

If so, click on the Youtube video to watch it on Youtube. Link to her Facebook page is in the description under the video(don't know if I'm allowed to post it here?)

No probs Molly, she's a lovely lady & very helpful, she made sure I'd got the right measurements too! I hadn't :redface1::lolman:, even though I had a guide how to do it. Neither of them would stay still or in the right position long enough :rolleyes:

Its not easy measuring lol, but i think i get D a new harness or something like it every month so he's pretty much used to it now lmao