well that was interesting.

Had an interesting day yesterday at the Hearing Dogs for the deaf show.

Bumped into a couple with a laid back well behaved 7 year old husky, who they apparently let offlead and she is their 2nd and they have always let them off. :confused: to quote her "if does mean you hang around for a while waiting for her to come back but she always does" :confused:

She asked if I let mine off to which I replied "Ive heard way too many horror stories to ever do that"

she said "dont believe all the horror stories you hear!!"

Bumped into another couple with 2 gorgeous huskies one black and white one red, went to say hello.

They looked mortified there was more huskies! :S I mean Ive never seen a reaction like that before, I always am majorly excited to see more. I couldnt understand it!

And to make it even more strange, they had apparently never seen huskies before and preferred smaller dogs apparently. Wouldnt even let mine say hello! :eek:

They were wearing WYDWLS lol.

Then we were happily looking at a stall and a black lab started to bark and get agressive, we werent even near it!

It struggled and got out of its harness and started to go for angel!

:@

Alex had his foot ready, just in case it tried to hurt her.

The woman looked at us as if it was our fault!

:S

And lastly we were going into the ring for our last class and a woman was standing too near the ring entrance with a small brown yappy thing and it had a go at us, someone mumbled "control your dogs" im sure it was meant at us! :confused: we just walked past them!

So we had an eventful day to say the least!

Next year I am going to start a blog about our visits to dog shows lol

Yes a mixed bag of reactions.

Only once have we had that "horrified" reaction.

Most Husky owners are only too happy to meet like minded people.

As for those that let their Husky off lead. . .it's a percentages game.

There's always going to be a tiny percentage that don't run off. . . . until they do. (then the owners learn the hard way)

There has been enough of us here that HAVE learned the hard way. Never again. :eek:

Yes a mixed bag of reactions.

Only once have we had that "horrified" reaction.

Most Husky owners are only too happy to meet like minded people.

As for those that let their Husky off lead. . .it's a percentages game.

There's always going to be a tiny percentage that don't run off. . . . until they do. (then the owners learn the hard way)

There has been enough of us here that HAVE learned the hard way. Never again. :eek:

I know.

well I do have to say, even if I had had any cards left I probably would not have given any to either couple! :D

defo not husky-owners material.

Omg I'm the first to go up to a sibe if i see it, after work the other week there was one sat round the corner with it's owner, my boss laughed at me and thought it was weird because i didn't know them and just walked up to them and started talking to them and the sibe.....it's just something that HAS to be done!

Omg I'm the first to go up to a sibe if i see it, after work the other week there was one sat round the corner with it's owner, my boss laughed at me and thought it was weird because i didn't know them and just walked up to them and started talking to them and the sibe.....it's just something that HAS to be done!

me too!