Fun at the Dog Park

LittleLuka

This weekend Luka and I went to Overton Bark in one of our local parks. They completely re-did it in June and it is awesome! It's completely fenced in so everyone can be off leash! The ground is mostly grass and they have fountains set up in the middle for water. They also have randomly placed logs that you can sit on around the area. Luka had the time of his life! he was a little nervous at first, because he hasn't had much socialization. Soon though that tail was curled and he was running around with everyone. I was worried because the last dog park i went to there were some aggressive dogs, that was not the case here! Everyone was very friendly and so were their dogs! We met an Alaskan Malamute and another Husky. However, Luka's favorite friend was a pitbull named Cocoa. She was 10 months old and just as playful as he is! Overall, i am thrilled with the discovery. We will be going back soon!

Just a few pics, I didn't take a lot because i was too busy enjoying everything.

post-7406-1358607234003_thumb.jpg

( they were playing, and then this is what i get HAHA)

post-7406-13586072341875_thumb.jpg

post-7406-13586072343224_thumb.jpg