Hello, new here!

Tabitha

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! She's doing great today! The first couple of days were more of a setteling in stage. Today she running around and playing with everyone!

My only problem so far is my other dog, Buffy. She's a 3 year old Pomeranian, who I never knew before, is very possessive! Willow tries to play and Buffy goes crazy. If I sit down Buffy is right up in my lap. I'm really trying to give each equal attention, but now my entire day I'm breaking up fights. Willow doesent know any better, she just wants to play.

Ive never had this problem with Buffy. She and my cat are best friends and play together all the time. My husky who just passed, Aspen, played well together.

I hope this stage is over quickly, because I know they will eventually be great friends!

Just stick to it :) They will be friends eventually!! When i brought Skye into the home Shadow wanted nothing to do with her!! And this is a dog who LOVES other dogs!! He became possesive over even the water bowl he just didnt want to share at first but after a few days think he realised she was staying and started to let her in :) Its a little bit like people in a way we dont like complete strangers coming into our home and using our stuff!!