New signature...

Elyse

Does anybody like my new signature instead of the other one (with Suka standing on a rock.)

I kind of like this one better, but I know something has to be changed or fixed...I just don't know what. It looks....not right. Any suggestions?

EDIT: Signature here:

post-3404-13586072581253_thumb.jpg

Edited by SolitaryHowl

Yeah it's the embossed / inner shadow - dog image.

You need to soften the edges a bit.

You can either use a blur tool in Photoshop or GIMP

or lower the opacity.

I love it! But as other people said the shadow dogs back leg and tail is a bit dark. Maybe if it was smaller and didnt get into Sukas tail it may help. And now I wanna make a new sig too.. Even though I just made mine about a month ago or so..

I like you sig! :D

I tinkered around with it, and I ended up just giving up. I don't like the colours, anyway. They kind of hurt my eyes. :P

I made a temporary one until I can make a better one. Or drastically change this one.

For future reference (and to avoid confusion), this is the signature we're talking about here:

9731659.jpg

The temporary one is my current signature. Why do I like that one better? I spent like 5 minutes on it.

Edited by SolitaryHowl