secret Santa??

BingBlaze n Skyla

Saw a post asking if we are doing secret Santa this year

Do people still want to do it?

We had trouble last year with people not receiving anything and I don't want that to happen again it's not fair on people if they buy you/your dogs a gift and you don't bother to give anything back ,, if we are gonna do this then I'm thinkin only members who are highly active on here should be allowed to enter people who visit the forum everyday etc

What do people think? Is that ok?

It takes me a long time to write down all the addresses work out who gets who and then sending all the addresses on to members it's not easy and I wasn't even gonna bother this year because even when I chased people up I didn't get replies and it's not fair on any1 I don't do this for myself as I don't get anything out ov it (tho gigi did send me a present one year) I do this for other members as it's nice to get treated sometimes specially not knowing what you got and who it's from until it arrives , so please if you do want to do this, this year don't be selfish and make sure you post early , your always given plenty ov time to get your gifts and post them , so there's no excuses in fact it's probably better to send early incase the post office staff decide they want the presents for themselves lol

If you want to do it this year please reply with a yes or no and where u want to send - UK only , US only or ANYWHERE

Any questions / opinions let me know :-)

Sent from my ST18i using Forum Runner

Edited by BingBlaze'n'Skyla

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saw a post asking if we are doing secret Santa this year

Do people still want to do it?

We had trouble last year with people not receiving anything and I don't want that to happen again it's not fair on people if they buy you/your dogs a gift and you don't bother to give anything back ,, if we are gonna do this then I'm thinkin only members who are highly active on here should be allowed to enter people who visit the forum everyday etc

What do people think? Is that ok?

It takes me a long time to write down all the addresses work out who gets who and then sending all the addresses on to members it's not easy and I wasn't even gonna bother this year because even when I chased people up I didn't get replies and it's not fair on any1

If you want to do it this year please reply with a yes or no and where u want to send - UK only , US only or ANYWHERE

Any questions / opinions let me know :-)

im happy to help u babe. as long as i still get to participate lol.

and ill send anywhere this year ;)

I don't mind doing it this will be its 3rd year running and I enjoy helping the forum out, I just want people to know it's not easy planning it all when all they have 2 do is buy a present and post it ;-) lol don't want people missing out again this year

This sounds like great fun... Does the present need to be for the furbabys or the people they own?

Up2u , sometimes it's easier to send presents for the dogs unless u know the person as it can be hard to buy for people if u don't know what they like