Workshop on using the lead - Midlands and Milton Keynes

Staceybob

Hey guys,

I'm looking to do some workshops in the Midlands and Milton Keynes area.

The workshop will cover:

- What is the lead

- How to use the lead effectively

- How to walk a single dog loose lead

- How to walk multiple dogs loose lead

- Loose Leash Confidence and Attitude.

I would ask for a donation for each person attending to cover my time and expenses to run the workshop.

Let me know if you would be interested as at the minute I'm just looking to see what interest this builds.

Stacey xxx

Ok it's good to see some interest going around.

I've also just thought that perhaps I could run a bit of an optional workshop at the Ty Mawr Husky Camp where we could charge a fee and part of the funds can go towards H-O? Just an idea and that would be down to [MENTION=4]Sarah[/MENTION] of course.

Stacey xxx

Ok it's good to see some interest going around.

I've also just thought that perhaps I could run a bit of an optional workshop at the Ty Mawr Husky Camp where we could charge a fee and part of the funds can go towards H-O? Just an idea and that would be down to @Sarah of course.

Stacey xxx

Sounds good! :D

At camp I'd be interested but milton Keynes is a tad too far for travel I think?

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

there is a few of us in that area which may be why she said mk.

Milton Keynes is up there because I've had a lot of people in and around that area request that I do one in the hour so it's an optional one you can come to other there's Birmingham or camp.

[MENTION=4]Sarah[/MENTION] which day would be best at camp and I'll start setting it up.

Stacey xxx

Milton Keynes is up there because I've had a lot of people in and around that area request that I do one in the hour so it's an optional one you can come to other there's Birmingham or camp.

[MENTION=4]Sarah[/MENTION] which day would be best at camp and I'll start setting it up.

Stacey xxx

Oh I wasn't suggesting that you pick another location just saying its a bit far for us but if you are doing a workshop at camp I'd love to come. Or maybe I can just ship mine down to you for "doggy boot camp" and they can come back well behaved lol (if only it was that easy right?)

Oh I wasn't suggesting that you pick another location just saying its a bit far for us but if you are doing a workshop at camp I'd love to come. Or maybe I can just ship mine down to you for "doggy boot camp" and they can come back well behaved lol (if only it was that easy right?)

Lol I have done doggy bootcamps and had fabulous results - but doggy boot camps only work if the owners change as well. Maybe I should actually organise a camp that is based on changing peoples attitudes to handling their dogs.

Stacey xxx

We'd be interested as long as I'm not working that day and what is the suggested amount as a donation ?

Lol I have done doggy bootcamps and had fabulous results - but doggy boot camps only work if the owners change as well. Maybe I should actually organise a camp that is based on changing peoples attitudes to handling their dogs.

Stacey xxx

Lol those dam owners life would be so much easier with out them pmsl

@Sarah which day would be best at camp and I'll start setting it up.

Stacey xxx

I've changed the itinerary so it slots in for Sunday at 3pm if that's ok with you - it's after a walk so the dogs should work better?