Diesel and the stairgate...

MollynDiesel

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL!! Shadow would just look at it and cry! We have a stair gate on the stairs (upstairs doggy free zone!) Doubt either would try jump it shadow i know wont for definate Skye i dont THINK she will but its up a step also so is higher than just on the floor!

LOL!! Shadow would just look at it and cry! We have a stair gate on the stairs (upstairs doggy free zone!) Doubt either would try jump it shadow i know wont for definate Skye i dont THINK she will but its up a step also so is higher than just on the floor!

D cried behind it for hours to start with, then jumped it once and now it doesn't bother him at all, its just like going over a small bump to him now lol

aww well dont jynx it with Skye lol

D cried behind it for hours to start with, then jumped it once and now it doesn't bother him at all, its just like going over a small bump to him now lol

aww well dont jynx it with Skye lol

Yeah Skye is a bit more jumpy than Shadow i am now glad i have high fences and a wall on one side lol!

Shadow wont even jump 2 ft let alone 6!

isn't funny how they are all so different. Storm is too lazy to jump anything, Tanna just winges when she can't get to us and has jumped it once but Gem who is the smallest jumps it every time

I think D has gone through all those stages in a matter of months lol it is funny how they are so different though