Hello with Yuki :)

Mobezilla

Well I could choose to lie and say I got Cloud from a qualified breeder so that I don't get bashes from anyone, but yes I did get Cloud from a pet store. My friend had wanted to go to look at the husky puppies there, and there he was, the only 4 1/2 month there surrounded by 8 week old puppies. As is routine with that store if the puppies don't sell by a certain age they 'get rid' of them. Pet store or no pet store, Cloud is still a loving pup and I just couldn't let him go like that. So I decided to buy him, and he was relatively cheap as far as the other puppies go. I know its really bad to buy from pet stores, but I just love the little thing too much and I don't regret it one bit, he's developed such a strong bond with me since the day I got him that I can't even think of what would've happened had I not bought him. XD Sorry for lengthy reply.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well I could choose to lie and say I got Cloud from a qualified breeder so that I don't get bashes from anyone, but yes I did get Cloud from a pet store. My friend had wanted to go to look at the husky puppies there, and there he was, the only 4 1/2 month there surrounded by 8 week old puppies. As is routine with that store if the puppies don't sell by a certain age they 'get rid' of them. Pet store or no pet store, Cloud is still a loving pup and I just couldn't let him go like that. So I decided to buy him, and he was relatively cheap as far as the other puppies go. I know its really bad to buy from pet stores, but I just love the little thing too much and I don't regret it one bit, he's developed such a strong bond with me since the day I got him that I can't even think of what would've happened had I not bought him. XD Sorry for lengthy reply.

No judgement from me :D her in England pets stores with puppies for sale are not something ive ever seen, although there probably are some. i just wanted to understand what you meant.

Although we try and promote proper breeding, no back yard stuff, its difficult to prevent yourself from buy a puppy in need, and cloud obviously was. some of us are guilty of buying from a puppy farm, simply because we wanted to remove the poor pup from a bad situation :(

whats done is done, no judgement here on your past. my two were from a back yard breeder...i didnt know what one was till i joined here

besides, how could you resist cloud :D

I know, and for the first month I had him he was never destructive, never barked, was housetrained, always listened to me etc. But then as soon as I got Yuki I think he forgot all of his training Dx. Oh well, the more messes the merrier, right? I don't know if it might contribute to him being 6 months old as well, and the fact that here soon he is going to be fixed. XD

I know, and for the first month I had him he was never destructive, never barked, was housetrained, always listened to me etc. But then as soon as I got Yuki I think he forgot all of his training Dx. Oh well, the more messes the merrier, right? I don't know if it might contribute to him being 6 months old as well, and the fact that here soon he is going to be fixed. XD

if the destruction becomes a problem, crate training could be an idea, works wonders with my two.

we left them out for 2 hours the other day, came home to a chewed up surround sound controller, lovely :facepalm:

Thanks cas! It's one of my favorites as well. Thank you as well Paranormal Wolf. It's kind of annoying how a trip to the pet store that should take 10 minutes turns into an hour because of all the people who stop me for Cloud or Yuki, but I say to myself just wait a year and then they'll see Yuki full grown and they'll clear a path for me >:D