Don't make any more paypal payments re: Lutefisk!

Removed #2

I was just on the site to order the meal and found that the shipping is nearly 8X the cost of the actual meal. I'm going to try to call them to see if there is another way to ship it...but ultimately, it turns out that the total cost is about 3x what I thought it was going to be! So Little Luka and Rosemary....If I can't do it, I will make sure you are refunded...either through regular mail or paypal refund (trying to figure that out also). I hope to still be able to do this and maybe I'll just pay it, as it's all for Husky Owners, but if I'm paying upwards of $75.00 for the shipment, then I would hope that more members would pay something to watch the video!

Oh no :(

Thank you so much for such a great idea though - and for Atilla for volunteering to do such a thing!

I am so very disappointed...and all I can think of is if we have a member in Washington state that could go and buy it and ship it cheaper than $65 over night with dry ice! Do we have anyone? I can't read the map.

• 2 weeks later...