Saskia is poorly

Dunc

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK we back....

They think she as arthritis in her back legs :(

She as been started on Metacam ( for those that know what it is for any like me is to ease the pain and bring the inflamacion down.

Gotta take her back after 2 weeks to tell them how she as gone on, if its the same they are going to x-ray.

On a lighter note we deiced to leave Wolf here so we could concentrate on Saskia at the vets he went mental and howled his head off till we got back ( neighbours told us ) and we heard it as we left lol they have never been apart before, when we got back he shouted at us like only Wolf can and sniffed around Saskia as to say where you been with ME :D Next time he's coming with us :)

Sorry to hear about Saskia but hopefully the medication will help. My Storm has Arthritis in her back legs and she has had Metacam which works nicely. I also give her a scoop of Joint aid in her food each day which has really made a difference too http://www.jointaid.co.uk/ She also goes to Hydrotherapy once a week which I claim on the insurance.