Dexter is HERE!!

Christine0925

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks everyone! I am trying to upload more but its not working, grrr.... There have been a couple mishaps with Meeka so far but they get over it very quickly. They got into one bad fight over a toy (of course) I was sitting right next to them and then all hell broke loose and I thought Meeka killed it, but he didnt have a scratch on him....She did though!

He is going to be a lot of work, as he came into the household with food aggression and toy aggression, and tries to put Meeka in her place ( which is NOT happening)

post-7252-13586073007479_thumb.jpg

:D Very cool! I was talking to someone in our neighborhood the other day...that has a husky that almost has a cross and "boots" on its front paws! His almost all black! Very good looking.

awww, I wish Dex will stay mostly black but im pretty sure he won't. I have to show you his legs, it's like he has tan stocking on, and then his little toes are white. love him xo

He is just beautiful. I will stronly suggest though that you put the toys away for a while. We can only have them out when they can supervised, or Jessy can have one in her crate if the door is closed, or Jack goes nutters. If they both have one, they only want the other's, and Andy is just not interested and gets caught in the crossfire.