Dexter is HERE!!

Christine0925

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Love dirty-faced Huskies! His mommy Phoenix and grand-mommy Kada were very black in the face as well. ;) Simply stunning boy!

Oh awesome, you know Mandy? He is a spitting image of his mommy. I never saw Kadas pictures though... I do know Dexters paws are HUGE, he is going to be a big boy like Echo

Thanks everyone! I am trying to upload more but its not working, grrr.... There have been a couple mishaps with Meeka so far but they get over it very quickly. They got into one bad fight over a toy (of course) I was sitting right next to them and then all hell broke loose and I thought Meeka killed it, but he didnt have a scratch on him....She did though!

He is going to be a lot of work, as he came into the household with food aggression and toy aggression, and tries to put Meeka in her place ( which is NOT happening)

Uh huh, say that later on when he puts some weight on!!! Don't try to control it, let them work it out. He's still puppy so she'll tolerate a lot - well, you know ....

He is one beautiful boy and I do wanna see pictures as he grows - those colors are striking!!

Congratulations I love all the photos but especially the last set you have posted. You have two gorgeous furkids. Looks like they are getting along well. I am always amazed as how quickly huskies learn from each other. Dexter looks like he's going to be a big chap when he grows up.

Congratulations I love all the photos but especially the last set you have posted. You have two gorgeous furkids. Looks like they are getting along well. I am always amazed as how quickly huskies learn from each other. Dexter looks like he's going to be a big chap when he grows up.

Thanks :) there were a few bumps in the road but Meeka has accepted her baby brother, likes to give him a cheap shot every now and then. I must say though we were spoiled with Meeka who took crate training very well.....NOT the story for Dex... 1 hour of pure screaming crying moaning howling for him, sounded like a monkey, I am very tired

Oh awesome, you know Mandy? He is a spitting image of his mommy. I never saw Kadas pictures though... I do know Dexters paws are HUGE, he is going to be a big boy like Echo

Not personally, but when I was researching breeders, I stumbled across her website. Her dogs are STUNNING! Viggo's breeder even owns a couple from her. To this day, I go on her website to look at puppy pictures. Your boy Dexter looked familiar, lol!!

Not personally, but when I was researching breeders, I stumbled across her website. Her dogs are STUNNING! Viggo's breeder even owns a couple from her. To this day, I go on her website to look at puppy pictures. Your boy Dexter looked familiar, lol!!

I know, her litters are stunning, I want them all!!