Someone kick my butt!

MollynDiesel

You know what's more fun though? Doing this by car, your own car ;)

Make a list right now of all the things you can do when you have a car. Just anything husky/Diesel related will probably already be plenty, lol. Read through it again and think about all the things that you'll miss if you spend your money on something else right now. Not only that, but realise that food is just a temporarily enjoyment, a car is for life :)

If you're still not sure, put this list on the wall in the toilet or any other place you see daily. That way you'll always be reminded of the fun things that are awaiting you once you have your driving license.

Thats a great idea :D

Will do that now! thanks Jos! :D

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

molly ' date=' best thing i ever did was learning to drive , it makes life alot easier , then u can spend all your money after to treat yourself on passing , stop spending n get the lessons booked , ask if u can pay in advance so ur not tempted to spend it , book a bulk lot of lessons[/quote']

Haha yes boss! :D

My goodness that is a lot of food! Surely you didn't need to buy that all for yourself. Next time get one pizza and save the rest of your money that way you have money for treats now and driving lessons :P

To be fair i did eat it all in like 40mins lol so i was hungry haha

i WILL get it sorted this week! (maybe...) lol