The count down begins

emmy-lou

Well its almost time for me to start on the holiday chocolates....... going to be a busy few weeks...... first off is the best holiday (even though its not really a holiday) Halloween....... loads of spooky slime filled chocs....... choc lollies........ cookie chocs...... and cakey pops. Then comes christmas....... 6 boxes of booze filled chocs and the advent calenders to do first...... then the kids choc stocking selections (6 of these too)..... then onto my poochie for her special christmas dog chocs lol....... I think there could be a good chance of me putting on weight in the coming weeks....... gotta love the chocolate :P

im like a kid this time of year..... halloween bonfire night then christmas...... plus hubbys birthday......... im going to try something a bit different for this christmas so no doubt will do a few practice runs first....... but hopefully i will have a hansel and gretel cottage made out of chocolate........woo hoo