Slimming world! The best thing i ever did!!

jessiezara90

After years of being a bit of a dumpling since meeting my oh :D ( and no I'm not blaming him:).... Well maybe a little bit). I started slimming world in march and have lost three stone and its really great. The best diet ever as you can eat loads! Still want to lose another stone and a half but the worst bit is gone! Yayyyyyyyyyyyyy

Congrats! This is a really awesome achievement :D I myself have been battling my weight for years, it's hearing from people like you that are truly inspiring :)

Well I have ignored it for the past few years and hoped it would go away, then my mum lost 6 stone with slimming world and after trying the most ridiculous diets imaginable I thought I'd give it a go and it works and stays off plus my three furbabies keep me active now!